Android 10 bugs

Created this thread for reporting Android 10 bugs for Nokia 8.1/Other devices .Please report Android 10 related bugs here ,instead of making more new threads 

Android 10 bugs

user1555208268263 user1555208268263 ✭✭
✭✭  /  edited October 10
Created this thread for reporting Android 10 bugs for Nokia 8.1/Other devices .Please report Android 10 related bugs here ,instead of making more new threads 

Device - 8.1
OS ver- Android 10

Bugs- 
1-. After updating to Android 10, Android system webiew update showing in Playsyore but upon updating ,installing not happen .Webview updates werenot seperate in Android pie.

2- In battey section , Android system showing as "-5" .

Comments

• user1555208268263 user1555208268263 ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Heck ,, they first make My phone app less buggy, this reloads like in evey 5 seconds ,and can't upload screenshots 
    ✭✭  / 
    Device - 8.1
    Os Ver - Android 10 

Bugs-
    - Battery Optimisation Page in Battery section is very janky and lagging , even when the content fully loaded .
    - Recent screen popup from Home screen by swipe and hold up is very glitchy.
  • Narayanan.R Narayanan.R ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    There's a Puredisplay bug for Nokia 8.1 with Android 10 update. Sometimes, Display automatically changing into cinema mode(Yellowish color).
    Ensure Night light is not turned on.
  • akshay kumar akshay kumar ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    There's a Puredisplay bug for Nokia 8.1 with Android 10 update. Sometimes, Display automatically changing into cinema mode(Yellowish color).
    Night light is turned off only. It's a bug with puredisplay.
    ✭✭  / 
    Ambient display got removed and is restricted to remain always on only when charging the phone, when I lift phone it only shows lock screen wallpaper but that's not the case with previous version
    AFAIK, this feature was removed from Google side .Black ambient display was much better than this all background scree awake .Ours no LED but still blacks in 8.1 display is excellent blacks
    ✭✭  / 
    Night light is turned off only. It's a bug with puredisplay.
    If Puredisplay is set to Dynamic or U watiching HDR Video in youtube then also screen can get bit yellowish 
  • Krüger Krüger ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    I have a big issue with my sim card now, which was not there with android 9. if the sim card gets inserted the phone reboots after a minute or so into recovery mode automatically and suggests to do a factory reset. I did so and it was ok until i rebooted the phone myself again. The problem occured again. I will do another factory reset but I do not think this will help...
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 10
    Heck ,, they first make My phone app less buggy, this reloads like in evey 5 seconds ,and can't upload screenshots 
    My Phone app also loads the web page so it is better to use Chrome to access Community Forum. 😊
  • akshay kumar akshay kumar ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    If Puredisplay is set to Dynamic or U watiching HDR Video in youtube then also screen can get bit yellowish 
    But after we stop watching HDR content, the display remains yellowish. It seems like there is a bug with Puredisplay in Android 10. The display is not switching back to whiter(Vivid) automatically after we stop watching HDR Content. After manually changing Puredisplay setting to cinema mode and again to Dynamic or Vivid, then the display switching back to whiter(Vivid).
  • singhnsk singhnsk ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I'm facing issue with earpiece. When speaker is not on during call unable to listen anything via earpiece. Need to turn on speaker to talk to other person.
    Disable OK Google.
    ✭✭  / 
    mrbelter said:
    Well this sounds like a great update.
    Yess,, it is ,, nd no softwarw is without bugs ,,so yeah,,, initial bugs expected 
  • RAHUL D RAHUL D ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Hey there guys, i was about to install the update, but as soon as i saw the bugs and reviews of the users, i have paused the update during the installation was about to end.. So can anyone tell me how to clear the software update section so that when a new update arrives i could directly download that one and skip this one....??  :) 
  • GTR12 GTR12 ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    RAHUL D said:
    Hey there guys, i was about to install the update, but as soon as i saw the bugs and reviews of the users, i have paused the update during the installation was about to end.. So can anyone tell me how to clear the software update section so that when a new update arrives i could directly download that one and skip this one....??  :) 
    You can't skip it. 
  • RAHUL D RAHUL D ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:
    RAHUL D said:
    You can't skip it. 
    Okay, but when next regular updates arrive, then how am i going to see that when this update is paused...??
  • athrv.k athrv.k ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    The battery percentage shown is almost invisible due poor choice of of colors! Please change the way it shows the battery percentage or use proper colors! 

The phone soft reboots randomly :
    one it happened when I called a person and as call connected it rebooted.
    Second it happened when I was switching apps. 
    The phone screen goes black and after sometime when you press the power button the lockscreen comes up and the phone is normal again. 

The overall performance of the UI has reduced. The UI is a bit laggy not as smooth as it was before the update. 
  • nitheesh nitheesh ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I am wondering why I am not getting these bugs? 🤔
    I didn't see any serious bugs until now. But after upgrade to 10, the multiple user functionality was missed in the notification panel but now it's showing under the notification panel.

I checked all the Bluetooth activities above mentioned but everything is working fine for me.
    @wilson shrestha bro the disable full bezel option is working fine for me.

Let see, how the OS behave in coming days 😜

• Navaneetha krrishnan Navaneetha krrishnan ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    After the update my mobile not get charged...But if it connected to another mobile it's charging...
  • athrv.k athrv.k ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    the icons do not fit properly in the notification panel! 
    Although i guess it is because I once used system ui tuner sort of app to increase the number of icon from 5 to 6! I changed it before the update but it still retained this number great! 
  • athrv.k athrv.k ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    In settings - > network and internet - > mobile network
    It shows only Sim 1's settings and no option for sim2's setting. 
  • Prashant Nawhare Prashant Nawhare ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    I'm facing issue with earpiece. When speaker is not on during call unable to listen anything via earpiece. Need to turn on speaker to talk to other person.
    Disable OK Google.
    Still facing the same issue
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 10
    In settings - > network and internet - > mobile network
    It shows only Sim 1's settings and no option for sim2's setting. 
    Look here It's there.