Android 10 bugs - Page 11

(Quote) Finger print is not slow its working fine, Only change is that you will not be able to unlock in first attempt and i think it's very good as sometime our fingers tap on sensor by mistake and phone unlockes.

Android 10 bugs

Comments

• Aditya12 Aditya12
    ✭✭  / 

Finger print is not slow its working fine,

Only change is that you will not be able to unlock in first attempt and i think it's very good as sometime our fingers tap on sensor by mistake and phone unlockes. So now you have to tap two times to unlock

/But when you unlock phone after picking it up from rest then you can unlock it in first tap.😄😄😄😄

• Equalizer literally stop working

• Jay Hutton Jay Hutton
    ✭✭  / 

Yes, same here. I noticed any music app with an equalizer no longer works. My paid version of Pulsar is now completely basic like the free version. All was great on Pie. Eight weeks of this rubbish and some of the other issues people put on here I suffer with.

• dray78 dray78
    ✭✭✭  / 

@RgR This is the Nokia 8.1 board. Not for Nokia 7.1.

• I have problems concerning the WiFi connection. My phone is continously disconnecting/connecting to the WiFi once it was in flight mode or it was out of coverage (WiFi signal). Only a restart solves the problem temporarily. This issue is since the update to Android 10. I had the same problem last year with my Nokia 7+ - solved after an update 3 or 4 months later...

• markw49 markw49
    ✭✭✭  / 

Do you people not realise this is the forum for the NOKIA 8.1!!!!! no-one cares about 6.1, 7.1 etc. go post in those forums instead. Oh and for your info my 8.1 and my wife's 7.1 both of which are on Android 10 with the December update have hardly any issues or bugs. Or is it just because I don't whinge about pathetic little things that DON'T ACTUALLY CAUSE ME ANY PROBLEMS!

• user1555208268263 user1555208268263
    ✭✭✭  / 

This screen Freezing and hang issue is very often in Nokia 8.1 ,,i dont know where other devices like 7.2.6.1 r also facing this issue or not.

• Hi I'm using Nokia 7 plus

I recently got updated my phone with Android 10

But after update my phone's media sound sound is not coming at all and but ringtones and othe notifications sounds are there

And also phone has started with with heating issues and battery is getting drained drastically....

Please help to rectify

• dray78 dray78
    ✭✭✭  / 

Go to the Nokia 7 plus forum please.. This forum is about the Nokia 8.1.

• Hate bug Hate bug
    ✭✭  / 

One camera bug of Traditional Chinese ,Nokia 8.1 still not to fix it from Android 9 to Android 10.

The bug already exist for a long time and most of Nokia devices with the same bug.

Under Traditional Chinese, people use the term “拍攝” not 拍摄 in Taiwan.

Simple Chinese or China often always use the term "拍摄" .

After setting the language to Traditional Chinese,the Nokia devices always display the incorrect term"拍摄".

Please to fix it,thanks

• After updating, the gaming sound isn't work properly, battery drains & sometimes official headphone too not connected without we taking a reboot system.

• Satyam Das Satyam Das
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 8.1 headphone jack problem...

While insert the jack of the headphone, sound increase automatically. Sometimes video play or pause automatically in YouTube. This problem arises when I update the new security patch of July. Now what I do?

• desalle desalle
    ✭✭  /  edited September 10

I only recently picked up a nkia 7.2 I don't know how I got the app "Android systems Webview" I believe it made another app (jetstar) to always freeze, I uninstalled updates in Webviews settings which seems to have got my Jetstar app working again.

What else can this Webview app bug up and would it be better to somehow get rid of it or disable it