Android 10 bugs - Page 7

Make a factory reset. It will resolve your volume issues. Thank me later..

Android 10 bugs

Comments

• Pratap Ray Pratap Ray
    ✭✭  / 
    Make a factory reset. It will resolve your volume issues. Thank me later..
    But tell me do you experience an overall lag on functions of nokia 8.1 and one more issue (never mentioned by any one) like while touching the Clear All option after opening the recent windows sometimes it doesn't clear the recent apps opened?
    Not able to upload the screenshot of the same
  • SM882 SM882
    ✭✭  / 
    I have same problem face
  • SM882 SM882
    ✭✭  / 
    <h1>After Update my Nokia 8.1 to Andr 10 , After removal of headphones the phone recever speaker not working o</h1>
  • Rahul Fabian Rahul Fabian
    ✭✭  / 
    With so many issues when is the update for this update coming in? I'm tired of waiting for the issue like listening to audio with bluetooth not working, or not able to listen to media on whatsapp and FB on bluetooth.  
    Hanging of the phone during use, extreme slowness when using your dial pad just to name a few.
  • Rahul Fabian Rahul Fabian
    ✭✭  / 
    Any way to roll back the update?
  • SM882 SM882
    ✭✭  / 
    How fixed this problem
  • Amjath Amjath
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm also facing the same problem, after removal of headphones the phone receiver speaker not working, I need to reboot and then its working fine.
  • JoelPrabhu JoelPrabhu
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm also facing same problem. How to rectify it. 
  • N Shetty N Shetty
    ✭✭  / 
    Guys just soft reset the phone not hard resetting 
  • Joel X Joel X
    ✭✭  / 
    My phone has the same problem. Please fix it ASAP Nokia.
  • My nokia 8.1 is not charging properly after android 10 update. When the charger is plugged in it will start charging but when the screen is off ,it stops charging.
  • 劉立翔 劉立翔
    ✭✭  / 
    nokia8.1Upgrade to Android10The Bluetooth headset can be connected but no sound is heard.
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I noticed now i am not getting G Mail alerts even though all alerts are on. Gets worse this update  :|
  • Hows all battry backup going in 10, mine is stellar
  • Strvr Strvr
    ✭✭  / 
    After updating to android 10  Ozo audio no longer works. It only records with one microphone. Try listening to your videos on earphones.
  • Schaake Schaake
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Nozomi">Nozomi</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">After 10 update, my Bluetooth handset couldn't work properly. They still work for phone calls but for media player. The problem persist even in Safe Mode.</div>
    </blockquote>
    I have the same problem after updating to android 10 in my car. I can make phone calls but the sound of the media player doesn't work... Strange
  • NeerajKB1 NeerajKB1
    ✭✭  / 
    After removing headphones no sound from speakers, I have to restart my phone everytime after using headphones... 
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Answer to all your bugs on here, quit using Nokia, I am from next week 😅 bye everyone 
  • SenthilK SenthilK
    ✭✭  / 
    Haven't auto upgraded to android 10 and still am using android 9. Noticed currently stopped to roll out to android 10  when I check the software updates.
  • Jai team Jai team
    ✭✭  / 
    Their is lot of bugs after android 10
    1. Chrome loads very slow
    2. Speaker not working some times
    3. Notification images not clarity
    4.camera lags
    Please fix it next update
  • Ducvo Ducvo
    ✭✭  / 
    A bug with notification banner. I couldn't clear it sometimes
  • Reddy kiran Reddy kiran
    ✭✭  / 
    Iam also using Nokia 8.1, 

After android 10 update , speakers and receiver won't work after using earphones.

For speakers and earphones to work , i need to restart my mobile.

This restarting mobile solves my problem temporarily (i.e., until usuage of earphones).

Waiting for perfect solution for my problem????
  • Android 10 update bugs in nokia 8.1
    1  Earpiecel loudspeaker  and proximity sensor not working after sometime after removing headphones..
    2 Display staying yellowish after playing HDR videos Not turning back to normal
    3 High batter drain on standy mode..
    PLZZ fix it out @nokiamobile.in
    Kyaa mzkk h yrrr itnaa costly phone lo trust kr ke ki nokia ki brand hh aur phir ye sb dekhne ko milega nokia 
    I am not satisfied from nokia...😢😥😓
  • nithin9814 nithin9814
    ✭✭  / 
    My phone has the same problem. Please fix it Nokia.
  • swainsandeep swainsandeep
    ✭✭  / 
    I am facing the same problem in Nokia 8.1 after unplug the earphones the phone speaker won't work till I restart the device. I have tried to contact with Customer care but no solution yet.
  • having a similar issue, no result even after a Factory reset. problem temporarily solved if i reboot the phone, but thats, not a solution. Need fix from Nokia ASAP.
  • Priye Priye
    ✭✭  / 
    My phone has same problem.After unplugging my earphone proximity sensor n speaker is not working.
  • Aliutman Aliutman
    ✭✭  / 
    After updating to android 10 when I insert jack of handsfree and then remove mobile speaker does not work. Only it will work on handsfree if I insert again but no sound on 🔊 after removing jack. 
    When I go to carrier services in sitting and remove catches from storage it starts working as normal but as I insert jack again it will start same misbehaving.
     There is no issue of hardware. 
  • seanetta said:
    Answer to all your bugs on here, quit using Nokia, I am from next week 😅 bye everyone 
    Bro this is definitely wrong , every system software is not perfect. I came from Miui side and i noticed that their community is also filled with complaint regarding bugs , you just have to change your way of thinking towards Nokia , it takes time.