Headphones issue after update

I have updated my Nokia 8.1 to Android 10, but since update I m unable to connect my bluetooth headset to phone. It gets connected but sound won't come.

Headphones issue after update

ShubhamSS ShubhamSS
✭✭  /  edited October 10
I have updated my Nokia 8.1 to Android 10, but since update I m unable to connect my bluetooth headset to phone. It gets connected but sound won't come. Same issue is also for Nokia original headphones. When headphones are connected volumes cannot bt reduced or increased

Comments

• JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    ShubhamSS said:
    I have updated my Nokia 8.1 to Android 10, but since update I m unable to connect my bluetooth headset to phone. It gets connected but sound won't come. Same issue is also for Nokia original headphones. When headphones are connected volumes cannot bt reduced or increased
    Pull notification panel & then try,  Mine works via this method in beta 5.
  • Yes, Finally someone. Can anyone please look into this? 
  • San001 San001
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue. After the upgrade, my Bluetooth headset (Sony WI-310) is not functioning properly with the phone. Can connect to the phone. I can get calls as well using the headset. But when playing music and other media,no sounds coming out. My phone is also Nokia 8.1. Updated to Android 10.
  • SARTAJ MULLA SARTAJ MULLA
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the issue of sound. After inserting headset after no sound is coming only sound is in headset.... please anyone can help me 
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    If you guys have developer mode on, turn it off and restart. This could fix the Bluetooth issue. 
  • San001 San001
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Rahber%20Ali">Rahber Ali</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">If you guys have developer mode on, turn it off and restart. This could fix the Bluetooth issue. </div>
    </blockquote>
    Thanks pal.. it worked <3
  • floeff floeff
    ✭✭  / 
    > @Rahber Ali said:
    > If you guys have developer mode on, turn it off and restart. This could fix the Bluetooth issue. 

Can confirm this, re-enabling developer mode seems also to work, sounds is playing! Thanks a bunch!
  • If you guys have developer mode on, turn it off and restart. This could fix the Bluetooth issue. 
    I don't have developer mode enabled.
    What should i do? 
  • Mayukh Mayukh
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/SARTAJ%20MULLA">SARTAJ MULLA</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">I have the issue of sound. After inserting headset after no sound is coming only sound is in headset.... please anyone can help me </div>
    </blockquote>
    I'm having the same problem.
    You need to restart the device or insert the headphone pin mildly for the phone to recognise that it's disconnected.
    Anyone has solution for this?