Tips to change Font, Accent colour and Icon shape in Nokia 8.1 - Android 10

In Android 10 Google allows you to change Font, Accent colour and Icon shape (Including Notification bar, settings, etc) through Developer options.

Tips to change Font, Accent colour and Icon shape in Nokia 8.1 - Android 10

nitheesh nitheesh
✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 10

In Android 10 Google allows you to change Font, Accent colour and Icon shape (Including Notification bar, settings, etc) through Developer options. Please find the steps below:

1. Open Settings > System > Expand Advanced > Developer options 
  2. Scroll down to find Theming section or search Theming 
  3. Here you can find the Accent colour to change the colour
  4. Headline/body font for changing the font (Currently there is only one font available to change)
  5. Icon shape - 5 different shapes with default one

Please find the screenshots below:

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I wish we could add more fonts. But we might be able to use a ported Pixel Themes app after the release of Pixel 4.
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 

• Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I don't know but I am not too enthusiastic about dark mode from Google. It's more greyish than pitch black. May be that's my preference. 🙂
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I wish we could add more fonts. But we might be able to use a ported Pixel Themes app after the release of Pixel 4.

Don't expect more from Google :D
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 12
    Tejas01 said:
    I don't know but I am not too enthusiastic about dark mode from Google. It's more greyish than pitch black. May be that's my preference. 🙂

Personally I didn't like the dark theme. It's giving more struggle to read notifications from notification panel and lock screen. It's my personal opinion.