An open letter on the situation of Nokia Mobile in Turkey

To whom it may concern, "This text is written in the name of Nokia Turkiye facebook group and Nokia Fotograf Türkiye" As Nokia fans and Nokia lovers from Turkey, last year We created facebook-instangram accounts and pages to bring together the Nokia community in Turkey.

An open letter on the situation of Nokia Mobile in Turkey

zafer zafer
✭✭  / 
To whom it may concern,

"This text is written in the name of Nokia Turkiye facebook group and Nokia Fotograf Türkiye"

As Nokia fans and Nokia lovers from Turkey, last year We created facebook-instangram accounts and pages to bring together the Nokia community in Turkey.  Our members has  increased day by day. But in time, the expectations, the requests and the complainings has increased as well. After a certain point as the admin of pages I decided to start a campaing for our requests on "change.com"  and also sending this email to pay your attention. And we will keep sending e-mail till our requests get a response.

Turkey is a market with 80 million people. And the mobile phone market is getting bigger and bigger each day. The Nokia brand -that has a deep rooated history and wide fanbase in Turkey- has no place in markets of mobile phone in Turkey.  Moreover new generation and youngs don't know the exsisting of new Nokia model phones. There is no new Nokia model in the market in Turkey that you can touch and review (except Nokia 2.2). and we can't find an authorized person to response our reques. Whenever I visit the big technology stores to check the Nokia models, I see 1 or 2 old Nokia models of 2017 in back stands. they are out of sight, looking dirty and neglected. I am sorry but Nokia can not be like this. People in our community think that weather Nokia Mobile doesn't invest in turkish market or the Turkish Nokia department doesnt work well. Or both.. 
Honestly the Nokia fans in our community are angry of indifference of Nokia Mobile on Turkish market. But at the same time they are very villing to have the new Nokia models.

So what we want?

1. - We want the new Nokia phones to come to Turkey in competitive prices.
  2. - Widespread  technique service
  3. - Seeing and touching the new Nokia models in the technology stores on its own stylish stands
  4. - Active and official social media accounts of  Nokia mobile Turkey. And communication with clients via social media accounts
  5. -More investment and advertising to indtroduce and remind the brand to people

I believe that our requests will get response from you and someday we will see  the most of people in Turkey will have the Nokia phones just like in the past.

Regards

Zafer Atmaca

Nokia Fotograf Türkiye / Nokia Turkiye Facebook
http://chng.it/Zztb7jrK

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    zafer said:
    To whom it may concern,

"This text is written in the name of Nokia Turkiye facebook group and Nokia Fotograf Türkiye"

As Nokia fans and Nokia lovers from Turkey, last year We created facebook-instangram accounts and pages to bring together the Nokia community in Turkey.  Our members has  increased day by day. But in time, the expectations, the requests and the complainings has increased as well. After a certain point as the admin of pages I decided to start a campaing for our requests on "change.com"  and also sending this email to pay your attention. And we will keep sending e-mail till our requests get a response.

Turkey is a market with 80 million people. And the mobile phone market is getting bigger and bigger each day. The Nokia brand -that has a deep rooated history and wide fanbase in Turkey- has no place in markets of mobile phone in Turkey.  Moreover new generation and youngs don't know the exsisting of new Nokia model phones. There is no new Nokia model in the market in Turkey that you can touch and review (except Nokia 2.2). and we can't find an authorized person to response our reques. Whenever I visit the big technology stores to check the Nokia models, I see 1 or 2 old Nokia models of 2017 in back stands. they are out of sight, looking dirty and neglected. I am sorry but Nokia can not be like this. People in our community think that weather Nokia Mobile doesn't invest in turkish market or the Turkish Nokia department doesnt work well. Or both.. 
    Honestly the Nokia fans in our community are angry of indifference of Nokia Mobile on Turkish market. But at the same time they are very villing to have the new Nokia models.

So what we want?

1. - We want the new Nokia phones to come to Turkey in competitive prices.
    2. - Widespread  technique service
    3. - Seeing and touching the new Nokia models in the technology stores on its own stylish stands
    4. - Active and official social media accounts of  Nokia mobile Turkey. And communication with clients via social media accounts
    5. -More investment and advertising to indtroduce and remind the brand to people

I believe that our requests will get response from you and someday we will see  the most of people in Turkey will have the Nokia phones just like in the past.

Regards

Zafer Atmaca

Nokia Fotograf Türkiye / Nokia Turkiye Facebook
    http://chng.it/Zztb7jrK
    I hope HMD(Nokia) will look into this...