Introducing Nokia 6.2 - Now available in India

Hello Fans in India, upgrade your view with Nokia 6.2. Watch videos in HDR with PureDisplay.

Introducing Nokia 6.2 - Now available in India

dipankar paul dipankar paul Staff member
Staff member  / 
Hello Fans in India, upgrade your view with Nokia 6.2. Watch videos in HDR with PureDisplay. Get creative with your photography thanks to the triple camera and advanced AI imaging. And get the best possible Android experience!

PUREDISPLAY
Dramatic colour and clarity
Fully immerse yourself in your videos with PureDisplay – exclusive to Nokia smartphones. All footage is transformed, in real-time, to high dynamic range (HDR), meaning more vibrant colors and a clearer picture. Plus, you can delight in every second from an impressive 6.3” Full HD+ screen.

COLOUR
A billion shades of colour in a single video
With the dedicated Pixelworks visual processor, all your videos get glorious colour upgrades in real-time. So instead of 17 million shades of colour, Nokia 6.2 displays up to a billion shades for a seriously eye-catching experience.

ADAPTIVE DISPLAY
A bright screen – even outside
Can’t see your screen in the sunshine? No problem for the Nokia 6.2. The high brightness and local contrast enhancement deliver a stunning display – anytime, anywhere.

CAMERA
A triple camera for more impact
Capture incredible levels of detail with the advanced triple camera. Paired with powerful AI imaging, it really brings your images to life – no matter the time of day.

TRIPLE CAMERA
Capture even wider angles
Create stunning images with the triple-camera setup. The 16 MP main sensor gives you greater detail, and the 5 MP depth sensor provides focus and blur for artistic bokeh-style shots. And last, but not least, the 8 MP sensor with an ultra-wide 118° lens lets you take in the whole view and capture it at the same time.

ADVANCED AI IMAGING
Make your pictures pop
Powerful AI imaging gives you the creative tools to get stunning shots. Capture your highlights even in low-light conditions with Night mode. And make your portraits pop with stunning bokeh effects – choose between Classic, Star and Heart-shaped background blur effects.

VIDEO RECORDING
Shoot in stunning 4K
Create beautiful stories in 4K ultra HD video. With the enhanced Dual-Sight feature – which activates both front and back cameras – you can capture both sides of the story, at the same time.

BATTERY
Battery for days
Tired of running out of battery on the daily? No stress with Nokia 6.2. Go without charging for a full two days1 thanks to the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 636 processor with 3500mAh battery2. Plus, the AI-assisted Adaptive Battery prioritizes battery life to the apps you use the most.

DESIGN
Crafted with care
Inspired by Finnish design, Nokia 6.2 fuses craftsmanship and quality materials in a perfect balance. Every detail has been considered and crafted for a truly timeless design that’s as stylish as it is durable.

FRAME
Looks good. Stays strong.
Nokia 6.2 is composed of a high-tech polymer composite frame that wraps around a solid metal core. The result? A lighter, stronger, sleeker design you can rely on. 

2.5D CORNING® GORILLA® GLASS
Solid glass. Solid style.
Designed with gently curving 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass on both sides for a polished, mirror finish with a tough resistance to damage.

COATING AND COLORS
Stunningly smooth finish
The unique metallic finish with nano-coating not only gives your phone a stunning design but also durability against scratches. Available in two naturally sleek colors – choose between Ceramic Black and Ice.

ANDROID™
Nokia phones ranked #1 for software updates and security
Nokia smartphones get 2 years of software upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates. Delivering on this promise means that we rank highest for software updates and security, putting us ahead of other smartphone brands. Check out the study from Counterpoint to find out more.

THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT
A little help wherever you go
Keep up with your fast-paced life with the Google Assistant Button 3. Ask questions, see your schedule or even dim the lights. Your Assistant learns and adapts with every use – so you can do more with your life, by doing less with your phone.

AMBIENT GOOGLE ASSISTANT
Get more done hands-free
With the Google Assistant’s Ambient Mode, you can check the weather, view your to-do list and, control music and smart home devices. Plus, turn your phone into a digital photo frame, all while your phone charges.
Tagged:

Comments

• nokianchetan nokianchetan ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Lumia Inspired Design With Amazing Display And Camera and Secure Upto Date Android Experience 😊😊👍👍
  • praveenp praveenp ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    People might say it overpriced or unworthy for the present times because of processor and all other things... But only the ones who have Nokia phones in their hands will know the difference between any mi's and me's...
    Nokia phones are a cult... When you pay premium, you get premium...
  • Nokia phone user Nokia phone user ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    praveenp said:
    People might say it overpriced or unworthy for the present times because of processor and all other things... But only the ones who have Nokia phones in their hands will know the difference between any mi's and me's...
    Bro. It's not just about other brands. Nokia's own Nokia 8.1 is also the same price as Nokia 6.2 and 8.1 is far better than Nokia 6.2. I think hmd is confused about its pricing. Even Nokia 7.1 cheaper than Nokia 6.2 and I think camera of 7.1 is better than 6.2.
  • praveenp praveenp ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    praveenp said:
    Bro. It's not just about other brands. Nokia's own Nokia 8.1 is also the same price as Nokia 6.2 and 8.1 is far better than Nokia 6.2. I think hmd is confused about its pricing. Even Nokia 7.1 cheaper than Nokia 6.2 and I think camera of 7.1 is better than 6.2.
    Every phone has its own offering.
    Nokia 8.1 is a different phone, and 6.2 is a different phone, and 7.2 is also a different phone all together... Different processors, different camera setup and different target audience.
    One thing that consumers are confused with is comparison based on price (earlier I also used to do that same thing until I realized the logic behind it).
    RealMe launches a new phone every 1.5 months and the phone is priced somewhat around the price of previous phone. People think they got cheated. But the CEO himself clarified that all the phones are meant for different set of users. Where one is for camera, other is for processor, and yet another is for design and looks.

I bought Nokia 7 Plus for 26000 when some other phone with same specs from Redmi & Honor was available for almost half of the price. I went with Nokia because I cared more about a brand name than price. A friend purchased some Redmi phone along with me, and when he hold my phone, he agrees that why it was charged more.
    And moreover, as the phones get old, their price anyways get reduced.
    What is the point of comparing a new phone with the one launched nearly 1 year back?
    You cannot compare iPhone SE with 7.2 because their prices are similar.

✭✭  / 
    praveenp said:
    praveenp said:
    Nokia 8.1 is a different phone, and 6.2 is a different phone, and 7.2 is also a different phone all together... Different processors, different camera setup and different target audience.
    One thing that consumers are confused with is comparison based on price (earlier I also used to do that same thing until I realized the logic behind it).
    RealMe launches a new phone every 1.5 months and the phone is priced somewhat around the price of previous phone. People think they got cheated. But the CEO himself clarified that all the phones are meant for different set of users. Where one is for camera, other is for processor, and yet another is for design and looks.

I bought Nokia 7 Plus for 26000 when some other phone with same specs from Redmi & Honor was available for almost half of the price. I went with Nokia because I cared more about a brand name than price. A friend purchased some Redmi phone along with me, and when he hold my phone, he agrees that why it was charged more.
    What is the point of comparing a new phone with the one launched nearly 1 year back?

What you are saying doesn't apply in this situation. Because I am comparing a Nokia phone with another Nokia phone. What benefit does the 6.2 provide by just being new? If someone wants to buy a new Nokia phone under 20000, they will either buy the 8.1 or the 7.2. Nokia 6.2 doesn't provide anything special. 
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995 ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello Fans in India, upgrade your view with Nokia 6.2. Watch videos in HDR with PureDisplay. Get creative with your photography thanks to the triple camera and advanced AI imaging. And get the best possible Android experience!

PUREDISPLAY
    Dramatic colour and clarity
    Fully immerse yourself in your videos with PureDisplay – exclusive to Nokia smartphones. All footage is transformed, in real-time, to high dynamic range (HDR), meaning more vibrant colors and a clearer picture. Plus, you can delight in every second from an impressive 6.3” Full HD+ screen.

COLOUR
    A billion shades of colour in a single video
    With the dedicated Pixelworks visual processor, all your videos get glorious colour upgrades in real-time. So instead of 17 million shades of colour, Nokia 6.2 displays up to a billion shades for a seriously eye-catching experience.

ADAPTIVE DISPLAY
    A bright screen – even outside
    Can’t see your screen in the sunshine? No problem for the Nokia 6.2. The high brightness and local contrast enhancement deliver a stunning display – anytime, anywhere.

CAMERA
    A triple camera for more impact
    Capture incredible levels of detail with the advanced triple camera. Paired with powerful AI imaging, it really brings your images to life – no matter the time of day.

TRIPLE CAMERA
    Capture even wider angles
    Create stunning images with the triple-camera setup. The 16 MP main sensor gives you greater detail, and the 5 MP depth sensor provides focus and blur for artistic bokeh-style shots. And last, but not least, the 8 MP sensor with an ultra-wide 118° lens lets you take in the whole view and capture it at the same time.

ADVANCED AI IMAGING
    Make your pictures pop
    Powerful AI imaging gives you the creative tools to get stunning shots. Capture your highlights even in low-light conditions with Night mode. And make your portraits pop with stunning bokeh effects – choose between Classic, Star and Heart-shaped background blur effects.

VIDEO RECORDING
    Shoot in stunning 4K
    Create beautiful stories in 4K ultra HD video. With the enhanced Dual-Sight feature – which activates both front and back cameras – you can capture both sides of the story, at the same time.

BATTERY
    Battery for days
    Tired of running out of battery on the daily? No stress with Nokia 6.2. Go without charging for a full two days1 thanks to the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 636 processor with 3500mAh battery2. Plus, the AI-assisted Adaptive Battery prioritizes battery life to the apps you use the most.

DESIGN
    Crafted with care
    Inspired by Finnish design, Nokia 6.2 fuses craftsmanship and quality materials in a perfect balance. Every detail has been considered and crafted for a truly timeless design that’s as stylish as it is durable.

FRAME
    Looks good. Stays strong.
    Nokia 6.2 is composed of a high-tech polymer composite frame that wraps around a solid metal core. The result? A lighter, stronger, sleeker design you can rely on. 

2.5D CORNING® GORILLA® GLASS
    Solid glass. Solid style.
    Designed with gently curving 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass on both sides for a polished, mirror finish with a tough resistance to damage.

COATING AND COLORS
    Stunningly smooth finish
    The unique metallic finish with nano-coating not only gives your phone a stunning design but also durability against scratches. Available in two naturally sleek colors – choose between Ceramic Black and Ice.

ANDROID™
    Nokia phones ranked #1 for software updates and security
    Nokia smartphones get 2 years of software upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates. Delivering on this promise means that we rank highest for software updates and security, putting us ahead of other smartphone brands. Check out the study from Counterpoint to find out more.

THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT
    A little help wherever you go
    Keep up with your fast-paced life with the Google Assistant Button 3. Ask questions, see your schedule or even dim the lights. Your Assistant learns and adapts with every use – so you can do more with your life, by doing less with your phone.

AMBIENT GOOGLE ASSISTANT
    Get more done hands-free
    With the Google Assistant’s Ambient Mode, you can check the weather, view your to-do list and, control music and smart home devices. Plus, turn your phone into a digital photo frame, all while your phone charges.
    Finally it's here in India.......... 
  • praveenp praveenp ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    praveenp said:
    praveenp said:

What you are saying doesn't apply in this situation. Because I am comparing a Nokia phone with another Nokia phone. What benefit does the 6.2 provide by just being new? If someone wants to buy a new Nokia phone under 20000, they will either buy the 8.1 or the 7.2. Nokia 6.2 doesn't provide anything special. 
    Different persons. Different perspective.
    8.1 price is slashed because it is now 1 year old phone, and the brand must be trying to clear off the stocks (basics of market). If some brand launched a phone in the past at some price point and it is still available, that doesn't means it loses the right to launch another phone in future at the same price.

Talking about any benefits of Nokia 6.2 over its predecessor 6.1+ (comparison it better when compared with phones of same lineup) (I'm taking info from Amazon).
    We get an octa core SD636. 6.1+ has quad core.
    We get an extra camera which is wide angle (probably the best offering if compared to other variants like macro, telephoto, etc). Camera is improved such as inclusion of AI imaging. 6.1+'s camera was a not upto the mark.
    6.1+ came with Android 8 initially, and hence it will get update till Android 10. 6.2 will get Android 11.
    6.2 has PureDisplay technology. 6.1+ doesn't.
    6.2 has improved storage capacity.
    6.2 has a bigger battery.
    What else do you want?

Oh yes, if you are comparing 6.2 with 8.1, then also, there are a few plus points. ;)
    6.2 has an additional support for Galileo location system (of EU). 8.1 doesn't.
    6.2 has an ultra-wide angle camera. 8.1 doesn't.
    6.2 has dedicated Google Assistant key. 8.1 doesn't.
    May be a normal user won't be affected by these small things (apart from camera), but the brand has given these, and they will charge for this.

Mobile technology has already reached it's zenith with very little innovations left to be done that are proved groundbreaking.

Anyways... You stand by your argument. I stand by mine (even though mine is not an argument). There is no point discussing this. If you want to buy 8.1 for 15999 instead of 6.2, go with it. Neither HMD, nor anyone else will stop you. It's your personal choice. :)

And yes, you may happily press the disagree button for this comment too. :) 
    ✭✭  / 
    praveenp said:
    praveenp said:
    praveenp said:

Different persons. Different perspective.
    8.1 price is slashed because it is now 1 year old phone, and the brand must be trying to clear off the stocks (basics of market). If some brand launched a phone in the past at some price point and it is still available, that doesn't means it loses the right to launch another phone in future at the same price.

Talking about any benefits of Nokia 6.2 over its predecessor 6.1+ (comparison it better when compared with phones of same lineup) (I'm taking info from Amazon).
    We get an octa core SD636. 6.1+ has quad core.
    We get an extra camera which is wide angle (probably the best offering if compared to other variants like macro, telephoto, etc). Camera is improved such as inclusion of AI imaging. 6.1+'s camera was a not upto the mark.
    6.1+ came with Android 8 initially, and hence it will get update till Android 10. 6.2 will get Android 11.
    6.2 has PureDisplay technology. 6.1+ doesn't.
    6.2 has improved storage capacity.
    6.2 has a bigger battery.
    What else do you want?

Oh yes, if you are comparing 6.2 with 8.1, then also, there are a few plus points. ;)
    6.2 has an additional support for Galileo location system (of EU). 8.1 doesn't.
    6.2 has an ultra-wide angle camera. 8.1 doesn't.
    6.2 has dedicated Google Assistant key. 8.1 doesn't.
    May be a normal user won't be affected by these small things (apart from camera), but the brand has given these, and they will charge for this.

Mobile technology has already reached it's zenith with very little innovations left to be done that are proved groundbreaking.

Anyways... You stand by your argument. I stand by mine (even though mine is not an argument). There is no point discussing this. If you want to buy 8.1 for 15999 instead of 6.2, go with it. Neither HMD, nor anyone else will stop you. It's your personal choice. :)

And yes, you may happily press the disagree button for this comment too. :) 
    You are speaking from the brand's perspective. I am speaking from the customers perspective. But you are right. There is no point in arguing. The question is whether HMD will be able to sell this phone to potential Nokia buyers when better Nokia phones already exist in the market at the same price or cheaper. 

P.S. I did not press the disagree button on your posts. 😩