Restore the downgrade from Oreo to nougat please!

(Image) Wow after downgrading from Oreo because it's buggy and hmd don't want to fix Oreo security flaws then I have sideloaded Oreo beta then downgraded from…

Restore the downgrade from Oreo to nougat please!

UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
✭✭✭  / 
Wow after downgrading from Oreo because it's buggy and hmd don't want to fix Oreo security flaws then I have sideloaded Oreo beta then downgraded from there and here is what I have got no updates !  @HMDLaura please we need more informations what's going on there and don't worry we are the customers who bought Nokia 2 we have the rights to know what's going on there ! 
Tagged:

Comments

• demonicshady demonicshady
    ✭✭  / 
    You will receive the latest patch eventually. Just wait a couple of days
  • Gustnado Gustnado
    ✭✭  / 
    @UpdateNokia2

Hurrah....

You again escaped from buggy Oreo 8.1 build & security flaws!

Btw that Nougat 2018 build whether it'll receive further SP or not idk! But happy to see that you're still using well functioned Nougat 7.1.1 bootloader and Nougat build image!
  • UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Gustnado said:
    @UpdateNokia2

Hurrah....

You again escaped from buggy Oreo 8.1 build & security flaws!

Btw that Nougat 2018 build whether it'll receive further SP or not idk! But happy to see that you're still using well functioned Nougat 7.1.1 bootloader and Nougat build image!
    Yeah I gave up on Oreo when they keep it flawful even after reporting that via mail and via support app even the wifi keep disconnecting with Oreo while in important chats while it's not in nougat , yet I saw post here the made the latest Oreo patch if you unlock the bootloader your phone will not boot until you lock it back 
  • Iniobong885 Iniobong885
    ✭✭  /  edited October 11
    I sideloaded the August 2018 beta version of 8.1 oreo...i requested for downgrade and got the July 2018 nougat 7.1.1 update.. am currently receiving monthly updates...the first i received was the 1.3gb size security patch of July 2019...Now am currently on September 2019 security patch waiting for October...
  • Gustnado Gustnado
    ✭✭  / 
    @UpdateNokia2
    You know not only you entire Nokia 2 Oreo beta testers gave up on Oreo because of hmd's stupid behaviour! They already know that Oreo 8.1V1.15M ( July 2018) normal android build working smoothly without any issues, but their intention is very ugly that's why hmd still stuck in go optimize FUSION and not revert to regular android (without go optimize) build update!

Now every Nokia 2 owners literally understand that Oreo 8.1 build has no future because of half baked buggy Oreo build and security flaws and finally users want to roll back to stable nougat 7.1.1 build for better performance! Btw I'm still using Oreo 8.1 build( June 2018 to now) and waiting for V1.15M pure stock android bugless build! 😆😆😆

Ding Ding Ding.......

K.O HMD!
  • Manishydv Manishydv
    ✭✭  / 
    Hey .
    I want to knw , can i now sideload august beta update and then request for downgrade to nougat from the website ? Is this method working now? I am currently stuck on may sp as many people are , .....
    Can anybody please confirm that after sideloading , downgrading is working or no ? 
    Thank you .
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 20
    Hello few things to be informed
    1. If any one stuck at Oreo 8.1 Old Security Patches (Before 1 August 2019 Security Patch Level),they can still side load the September 2018 Oreo 8.1 Beta Build and can downgrade to Android Nougat V 0.66A(Downgrade will be automatically received without requesting in Nokia Beta Labs)
    2. After Downgrade then there is a dedicated page where users can see what updates may get after the downgrade(https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/50853/update-android-7-1-1-build-0-66a-0-64-sp06-users#latest)