Screen freeze and does not accept touch for sometim

The nokia 7.2 Screen freeze and does not accept touch for sometime.

Screen freeze and does not accept touch for sometim

mohanhambar mohanhambar ✭✭
✭✭  / 
The nokia 7.2 Screen freeze and does not accept touch for sometime.

Comments

• Jannis Jannis ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 11
    Happened today twice for me two. I haven't experienced such crashes with other phones, and I had quite a few. I had to do a soft reset.
  • SamsonAndrew SamsonAndrew ✭✭
    ✭✭  /  edited October 12
    :/ Mine too freezes for a time. I just off the screen and open again. Sometimes thus won't help me to stop that freeze, then I restart with long clicking power button. Why the **** is that? 
  • Jannis Jannis ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 12
    :/ Mine too freezes for a time. I just off the screen and open again. Sometimes thus won't help me to stop that freeze, then I restart with long clicking power button. Why the **** is that? 
    Yes, I had the same crashes, nothing worked, not even the power button. Just pressing the power button for more than 10 seconds for a soft reset. Didn't Nokia praise the software, because many people complained about the outdated processor?
  • user1524478163657 user1524478163657 ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem here. The phone becomes completely unresponsive.
  • Khuong Bui Khuong Bui ✭✭
    ✭✭  /  edited October 12
    My nokia 7.2 same problem. Specially when calling, screen phone off and can't do anything: power button, touch screen no feedback. Hope so Nokia will have a update or android 10 to fix these problems
  • seanetta seanetta ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia has become a joke with software. The 8.1 is riddled with bugs in Android 10
  • umar hayat umar hayat ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Im using Nokia 7 plus and facing the same problem

• Jannis Jannis ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Not only the mentioned crashes, but after 2 weeks the Nokia 7.2 become very slow too. I have from time to time to restart the phone. That's a bit disappointing.
  • Der Kip Der Kip ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Same issue here, especially when receiving calls. The screen goes off and I'm unable to end my call. Sometimes picking up a call is an issue. I hope the android 10 update will fix these issues.   :disappointed: