Screen freeze and does not accept touch for sometim

The nokia 7.2 Screen freeze and does not accept touch for sometime.

Screen freeze and does not accept touch for sometim

mohanhambar mohanhambar
✭✭  / 
The nokia 7.2 Screen freeze and does not accept touch for sometime.

Comments

• Jannis Jannis
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 11
    Happened today twice for me two. I haven't experienced such crashes with other phones, and I had quite a few. I had to do a soft reset.
  • SamsonAndrew SamsonAndrew
    ✭✭  /  edited October 12
    :/ Mine too freezes for a time. I just off the screen and open again. Sometimes thus won't help me to stop that freeze, then I restart with long clicking power button. Why the **** is that? 
  • Jannis Jannis
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 12
    :/ Mine too freezes for a time. I just off the screen and open again. Sometimes thus won't help me to stop that freeze, then I restart with long clicking power button. Why the **** is that? 
    Yes, I had the same crashes, nothing worked, not even the power button. Just pressing the power button for more than 10 seconds for a soft reset. Didn't Nokia praise the software, because many people complained about the outdated processor?
  • Same problem here. The phone becomes completely unresponsive.
  • Khuong Bui Khuong Bui
    ✭✭  /  edited October 12
    My nokia 7.2 same problem. Specially when calling, screen phone off and can't do anything: power button, touch screen no feedback. Hope so Nokia will have a update or android 10 to fix these problems
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia has become a joke with software. The 8.1 is riddled with bugs in Android 10
  • umar hayat umar hayat
    ✭✭  / 
    Im using Nokia 7 plus and facing the same problem

• Jannis Jannis
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Not only the mentioned crashes, but after 2 weeks the Nokia 7.2 become very slow too. I have from time to time to restart the phone. That's a bit disappointing.
  • Der Kip Der Kip
    ✭✭  / 
    Same issue here, especially when receiving calls. The screen goes off and I'm unable to end my call. Sometimes picking up a call is an issue. I hope the android 10 update will fix these issues.   :disappointed:
  • Same issue I faced multiple times 
  • Tanishk Tejas Tanishk Tejas
    ✭✭  / 
    Can anyone help me how to solve the freezing problem in my Nokia 7.2 
    ✭✭  / 
    My nokia 7.2 same problem. Specially when calling, screen phone off and can't do anything: power button, touch screen no feedback. Hope so Nokia will have a update or android 10 to fix these problems
    Me too have same issue... Its taking ages to to get back to my home screen! Really annoying parts! After a call.. If I need to call another guy... Then phone gets freezed and the main part is I need to restart the phone most annoying thing in the world. Another issue is that the.. Phone sometimes freeze and touch won't respond. What the hel is happening to nokia software... Can't do a thing when I need the phone most! Nokia Please fix asap! I am recommending nokia to everyone and this is happening to me!
    I was a nokia 7 plus user it was a beast but I lost it by my friends hand slipped and 14k for display where I buyed 7.2 for 16k. Price range for nokia is too osm! :neutral: price for new product is not a problem, but give a great experience for atleast nokia fans! 
    ✭✭  / 
    Please anyone help me. My camera is not working and front camera icon is disappeared. wide angle camera doesn't open it crashes.itried clear data,restart,reset done everything from my side. nokia 7.2 is full of bugs! First I have freeze issue-after a call and after reopen screen.now I have camera issue this so horrible for me to bear. I bought this phone as it have ziess lens on it. I thought this is the best camera phone I'll have, but it disappointed me a lot. another matter is I am not getting battery backup as expected . I bought just 20days before and this happen to me. Please help me. :(
    Very disappointed. Saddest Nokia fan! :'(
  • Same problem  in my nokia 8.1....also bug on android 10 update
  • I too have the same complaint yesterday it took almost 2.30 min to end the call as screen gets freeze..... I have left no choice except listening that unwanted call... Too much annoying
  • Blackwell Blackwell
     / 
    I use a pointer for greater accuracy and speed on my Nokia 1+. Often the touch screen is unresponsive to the first touch and I have to use my finger to get started. Then it is always responsive until I pause. Then it is unresponsive all over again.
  • SwastikN. SwastikN.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    HMD has delayed the October Patch and Maintenance Release to fix these issues. Kindly bear with them until then. 
  • Jannis Jannis
    ✭✭✭  / 
    HMD has delayed the October Patch and Maintenance Release to fix these issues. Kindly bear with them until then. 
    When will this happen? A smartphone with a nonfunctional touchscreen is quite useless. 
  • Chonte Chonte
     / 
    [{"insert":"I can't use my front camera, the icon is missing and I've tried Snapchat, and Instagram camera ad it does the same thing.\n"}]
  • vcShabu vcShabu
    ✭✭  / 
    I also have the same problem along with frequent crash message "System UI isn't responding" Close/Wait.
    Also sometimes the phone is non responsive and typing and all takes ages to complete mostly happens with google map navigation.

Did anyone from Nokia/HMD has acknowledged the issue?
    Hope this is not a hardware issue.
  • Thomzor Thomzor
    ✭✭  / 

I'm also facing screen freeze issue with my Nokia 7.2. It only happens when i'm using Spotify, i have to do a soft reset too...

I Hope they'll fixe this. I'm disapointing atm with HMD. I tought they were serious with stable software and update but we still waiting the october security patch

• [{"insert":"Yes it keeps happemimg for me too . I am really **** off with this problem because i cant use my phone or accept calls in an urgent situation \n"}]
  • AJL AJL
    ✭✭  / 

Seeing this now after the November update.

It seems to go away for a while if I force stop the Fitbit app - wondering if it's a bluetooth issue?

• INDRA1027 INDRA1027
     / 
    facing same issue or should I say problem ... :(
  • Curtis Fisher Curtis Fisher
    ✭✭  / 

I've found that this mostly happens when I using my phone on battery saver then plug it in. I've not had this problem on my Nokia 7 plus bit since I got the 7.2 it's been happening.