Why I'm not getting android 10 update?

Why I'm not getting android 10 update in my nokia 8.1?  I'm living in euroe region. 

Why I'm not getting android 10 update?

Atit Patel Atit Patel
✭✭  /  edited October 12
Why I'm not getting android 10 update in my nokia 8.1? 
I'm living in euroe region. 

Comments

• PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Why I'm not getting android 10 update in my nokia 8.1? 
    I'm living in euroe region. 
    Trust me, you don't want it. Can't you see how buggy it is by all this spamming with repeated threads on this forum? I'm glad that we didn't get it yet, so hope that they fix something before they release it further. 
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You don't want it, it's a buggy mess. 
  • Aashishast Aashishast
    ✭✭  / 
    Even I didn't receive it yet. Strange thing is I am from India and this was purchased in India itself. Everyone else has got from India
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Even I didn't receive it yet. Strange thing is I am from India and this was purchased in India itself. Everyone else has got from India
    Consider yourself lucky. 
  • Aashishast Aashishast
    ✭✭  / 
    PSHND said:
    Consider yourself lucky. 
    But why.is it that bad
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    PSHND said:
    Consider yourself lucky. 
    But why.is it that bad
    It's not bad. Only there are few bugs present. They will be fixed out very soon. 
  • Nwafor Nwafor
    ✭✭  / 
    Me too, I don't have it yet. From Nigeria. I have the TA-1119 global model. 
  • Nwafor Nwafor
    ✭✭  / 
    It's really frustrating seeing others with the Android 10, and you are looking like you  are 10years behind.
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 12
    PSHND said:
    Consider yourself lucky. 
    But why.is it that bad
    Oh yes! Check the Android 10 Bugs thread and you'll get your answer... It's pretty bad. Literally same as with Beta 5 I have used for some short time. 
    PSHND said:
    Consider yourself lucky. 
    But why.is it that bad
    It's not bad. Only there are few bugs present. They will be fixed out very soon. 
     FEW??? You gotta be f*ckick kiddin'! There is a LOT of 'em! Aren't you reading the forum at all?  If it ain't so bad, why aren't they releasing it globally, huh? 
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 12
    Nwafor said:
    It's really frustrating seeing others with the Android 10, and you are looking like you  are 10years behind.
    Oh, f*ck off! I've used Android 10 beta and it's almost no different from PIE at all. 10 years behind? What are you? Like 10 years old or something?
    At lease you have stable system and not the completely broken one like Android 10 currently is. 
  • Elmaadawy Elmaadawy
     / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div><a rel="nofollow">Atit Patel</a> said:</div>
    <div>Why I'm not getting android 10 update in my nokia 8.1? 
    I'm living in euroe region. </div>
    </blockquote>
    <div>This is the official information up to now</div><div>

</div>
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Keep calm and carry on 😊 it's just an update 😅