6.1+ and play protection certification issue fixed.

Hi folks,  As everyone know most 6.1+ users were facing charging port issue and once it is fixed from service centre, the device was not getting updates.

6.1+ and play protection certification issue fixed.

ashin james ashin james
✭✭  / 
Hi folks, 

As everyone know most 6.1+ users were facing charging port issue and once it is fixed from service centre, the device was not getting updates. The main reason for this was the device was not play protect certified. You can check this by following the below step : Open playstore > Settings > Play protect certification, check whether it is mentioned device is certified or device is not certified. So how to fix whose device is not certified. Goto service center and ask them to install lower version os. If possible ask them install 3.51H version or the version whic has July security patch because most of the users who is not receiving update will be on August security patch. Visit the service center and the issue will be solved. My device is now play protect certified and has October security patch installed. 

Thank you. 
Ashin James
Tagged:

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi folks, 

As everyone know most 6.1+ users were facing charging port issue and once it is fixed from service centre, the device was not getting updates. The main reason for this was the device was not play protect certified. You can check this by following the below step : Open playstore > Settings > Play protect certification, check whether it is mentioned device is certified or device is not certified. So how to fix whose device is not certified. Goto service center and ask them to install lower version os. If possible ask them install 3.51H version or the version whic has July security patch because most of the users who is not receiving update will be on August security patch. Visit the service center and the issue will be solved. My device is now play protect certified and has October security patch installed. 

Thank you. 
    Ashin James
    Hey Ashin,
    Thanks for info. I was looking for same. There are so many people who still facing this issue since long. 
  • ashin james ashin james
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi folks, 

Thank you. 
    Ashin James
    Hey Ashin,
    Thanks for info. I was looking for same. There are so many people who still facing this issue since long. 
    Yeah sure and once it is fixed please comment here. Hope all others can follow this step and solve the issue. 
  • Just uninstall Google Play Store update. After that Google Play Store automatically starts updating. Let it update. After updation just check the settings of Google Play Store. It will definitely show device is certified. I fixed it in the same way. There is no need to visit care centre. And even don't talk to Nokia care centre.
  • youngwolf youngwolf
    ✭✭  / 
    thanks for the help