Facing bug with Internal speaker after Android 10

Yesterday i have upgraded to android 10 on my nokia 8.1, when i connect my phone with Bluetooth Speaker it works fine, then when i disconnect my phone and try to play any sound on my internal speaker then it doesn't work :( Is anyone facing the same issue?

Facing bug with Internal speaker after Android 10

Abhi98 Abhi98
✭✭  / 
Yesterday i have upgraded to android 10 on my nokia 8.1, when i connect my phone with Bluetooth Speaker it works fine, then when i disconnect my phone and try to play any sound on my internal speaker then it doesn't work :(
Is anyone facing the same issue?
Any help?
Tagged:

Comments

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Enjoy the report 😊

Use the thread up the top and don't create your own. 
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No. You are the only one with that issue... 

https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/52544/android-10-bugs#latest

For f*ck's sake, read the forum before posting! 
  • Abhi98 Abhi98
    ✭✭  / 
    Well you can be a bit more helpful that would be great rather than removing your frustrations over here😂
  • tushar Gavit tushar Gavit
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes it is happening no sound from speakers
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 13
    Abhi98 said:
    Well you can be a bit more helpful that would be great rather than removing your frustrations over here😂
    And spamming forum with same threads over and over again is helpful how?

All these questions were already asked and all bugs reported on that thread, and some of them, including yours, has been answered or fixed with workarounds. 
    ✭✭  / 
    It happens when u insert  headphones and remove after usage  there is no audio from internal speaker the only solution is to restart ur phone its not a spam its happening 
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It happens when u insert  headphones and remove after usage  there is no audio from internal speaker the only solution is to restart ur phone its not a spam its happening 
    It already has been posted and partially solved on thread I've posted. And yes, opening additional threads about same thing just brings up confusion and it is spamming. 
    ✭✭  / 
    Partially solved 😂😂😂😂
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Partially solved 😂😂😂😂
    Oh, I am sorry. I didn't know that I'm talking with mentally challenged person.