Brand new Nokia 7 plus overheating?

Hello everyone, Please help me with an advice, I bought my Nokia 7 plus a week ago and since then I noticed that when light gaming the phone turns pretty hot.

Brand new Nokia 7 plus overheating?

CADesign CADesign
 /  edited October 2
Hello everyone,

Please help me with an advice, I bought my Nokia 7 plus a week ago and since then I noticed that when light gaming the phone turns pretty hot. You can feel all the back getting hot.. And the battery temp is around 44-45 degrees Celsius. I ve talked with suport and they said different things.
From my knowledge 45 degrees Celsius for a battery is pretty hot.

So.. Is this safe? Or should I get it replaced? I am happy with the phone except that I would like to know what's the safe battery temp.
Thank you

Comments

• vinayak vinayak
     /  edited July 22
    Normally the battery temp is around 34 - 36degree. I was also facing the same issue when I bought at first. The heating issue occurred when I charging and later the Android software automatically cooled down the phone. Till now I haven't face any heating problem even though I play heavy games and multitask a lot. I think you should update your device. But idk it might solve your issue. But i think the latest security patch is also having some bug. Of which I am facing right now.
  • CADesign CADesign
     / 
    I am on the July patch 8.1. I did even a reset of the device. While charging it gets up to 46 degrees. But normal use 44 degrees.

Any help is appreciated
  • For me,I have never felt any issue with overheating. However,When i play pubg while charging my phone,the temp reaches around 43-44 max but not otherwise.
  • My new Nokia 7 plus is getting hot
    While playing heavy games