Uneven brightness

My Nokia 8.1 is slightly brighter at the bottom. And at the top right corner. I just noticed it and it is making me very sad. It was not obvious before.

Uneven brightness

My Nokia 8.1 is slightly brighter at the bottom. And at the top right corner. I just noticed it and it is making me very sad. It was not obvious before. But now whenever I use dark theme, I can clearly see brighter display at the bottom. This is making me very sad. I bought this phone after watching lot of reviews. I think no one ever faced this problem. My replacement period is over. Now my only option is service centre. And we all know how good is Nokia's service. If they ask me for money, I won't be able to pay it. I should have kept using my 6.1 plus. 😓

Comments

• PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It's more or less normal with these types of LCDs, though in extreme cases you could try with service centre. It worked for me with my year old Mi A1. 
  • PSHND said:
    It's more or less normal with these types of LCDs, though in extreme cases you could try with service centre. It worked for me with my year old Mi A1. 
    Bro, out of topic but can you please tell me how to permanently delete this account from community?
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    PSHND said:
    Bro, out of topic but can you please tell me how to permanently delete this account from community?
    You can't,you just have to not use it or log in for a long time i was told
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    You can't,you just have to not use it or log in for a long time i was told
    You can get it deleted and permanently banned rather easily 😉

It just takes a bit of work, NSFW content and lots of spam... 😏