Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet

Common guys, we all know how good Nokia is when it's about stabilizing the OS.Hmd global will surely fix every bugs in future updates.We know that how stable Android 9's last build was!

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet

Smit VK Smit VK
✭✭  / 
Common guys, we all know how good Nokia is when it's about stabilizing the OS.
Hmd global will surely fix every bugs in future updates.
We know that how stable Android 9's last build was!

Android 10 is pretty stable with good Ram management. Yes, there are some bugs but the OS is totally usable.
Give them some time and they will come up with more stable builds.
Feedback is very important to make system stable and they need our feedback. 
Usage and Diagnostics Data will help HMD to solve all the bugs noticed by users.
Tagged:

Comments

• seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I've just updated in UK and so far everything is working great. Two things I've noticed though is battery meter % is hard to read. And also my Simple Gallery app keeps vanishing from my home screen. Overall though I love the fluidity and dark modes too. Can't get Gmail to go into dark mode though 
  • Praveen.b Praveen.b
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Smit VK said:

Android 10 is pretty stable with good Ram management. Yes, there are some bugs but the OS is totally usable.
    Usage and Diagnostics Data will help HMD to solve all the bugs noticed by users.

Sorry to say that the current build 4_15B cannot even considered as open beta. Too many bugs including few affects basic functionality of the device like audio issue. I can't see any improvement in RAM management just open stock camera app this is sufficient to kill  all the running apps even the light weight apps in the background. They should have atleast released this version as an open beta instead releasing a half backed OS to the public. 
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Super strange that the updated is behaving differently for different users. 

While so many here have had their devices riddled with countless bugs, some like me, and @seanetta are loving the update. 

I wonder if most of the guys with the countless bugs were already on past betas or were impatient when the update was being installed. Surely there has to be a logical reason behind its volatility. 

For me, the device is more fluid than ever and the dark mode looks badass. Only thing grinding my gears in Netflix no longer supporting HD playback. The app switching is a bit choppy but that will be fixed in upcoming builds surely. 
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Smit VK said:

Just ask the Nokia 8 owners how they feel about HMD fixing bugs. 
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

While so many here have had their devices riddled with countless bugs, some like me, and @seanetta are loving the update. 

I wonder if most of the guys with the countless bugs were already on past betas or were impatient when the update was being installed. Surely there has to be a logical reason behind its volatility. 

For me, the device is more fluid than ever and the dark mode looks badass. Only thing grinding my gears in Netflix no longer supporting HD playback. The app switching is a bit choppy but that will be fixed in upcoming builds surely. 
    I think it's more to do with how you have your phone set to start with, the fingerprint bug is clearly dependant on how you have the screen lock set so I'm guessing the Bluetooth problems are the same. It's just a case of finding out what. 
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I've also managed to get Bluetooth audio working now although I'm not sure i know how i did it. I enabled the developer options, changed the Bluetooth codec options and then turned the developer options back off which obviously defaults all the settings in it, when my phone rebooted it just worked 🤔
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    MrBelter said:
    I've also managed to get Bluetooth audio working now although I'm not sure i know how i did it. I enabled the developer options, changed the Bluetooth codec options and then turned the developer options back off which obviously defaults all the settings in it, when my phone rebooted it just worked 🤔

Exactly the same process worked for me. Dev options can be turned back on after that.
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 14

Yeah my vanishing gallery app off the home screen is now ok,no issues with speaker or BT audio,no problems with yellow display,HD playback,headphone jack,charging,no lags at all. No choppiness with app switching either. Just the issues with Opera browser not working & my signal is slightly worse but not by alot and doesn't affect connection. I even haven't had to resort to a reset either. Battery % is hard to read though but think that's a Google issue not Nokia. I hear Pixel phones are riddled with bugs too in Android 10. Overall it's been fine so far. I do wish Nokia had changed the camera app a bit and gave us Night Mode 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I've been enjoying it for long too. No issues that I'll call as critical for sure.
  • Sunil Jena Sunil Jena
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I m also enjoying