Nokia 7.2 Output sound by earphone is very low

I have checked with 4-8 different earphone but i am getting same low sound.Please Nokia do something for it.

Nokia 7.2 Output sound by earphone is very low

jitu64 jitu64
✭✭  / 
I have checked with 4-8 different earphone but i am getting same low sound.Please Nokia do something for it.
Tagged:

Comments

• priya perera priya perera
    ✭✭  / 
    jitu64 said:
    Any body same above?

Yes me too
  • jitu64 jitu64
    ✭✭  / 
    Hmd need to work on that.it is big disappoint for music lover
  • I'm also facing this issue
  • Same issue for me..is this software bug or hardware bug?

Moderator - please check on this.

• SwastikN. SwastikN.
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 2019

Try enabling the Equaliser from your Music player such as Google Play Music or Spotify or Apple Music, switch to fx booster preset mode and enable the Bass Boost and Surround Sound after inserting the headphones. If the issue persists, notify here.

The following is my Equaliser settings and I am getting a very loud, crisp and bass boosted audio experience from any headphones.

However you can't enable Equaliser from YouTube but you can still use the YouTube Music App to use the Equaliser.

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  / 

Need to use third party app that's only solution. There is no option on phone by company.

@SwastikN. thanks for this info.

• SwastikN. SwastikN.
    ✭✭✭  / 

@Lazysince1995 This Equaliser application is already pre-installed on the Nokia devices, so being an Android One Device, I think it's a component of the Android itself. I am sharing some screenshots below:

As I can see, the MusicFX application can be found by going to Apps and Notifications> App Info> Show System Apps.

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  / 

@SwastikN. no bro. I didn't found any equaliser. I think it's not pre-installed on 6.1 plus

• Chrystian Chrystian
    ✭✭  / 
    [{"insert":"I recently got the Nokia 7.2 and honestly my Samsung has better sound output than this Nokia. I have tried the equaliser but its still not loud on my earphone. You guyz need to work on this... \n"}]
  • SONUhawk SONUhawk
    ✭✭  / 

Same issue with my Nokia 6.2. Output quality is too low try many different player and equilizer but all wSte

• SONUhawk SONUhawk
    ✭✭  / 

I think in Nokia 6.2 and 7.2 they just compromise the quality. Just FHD pure display is ok. But all the rest things is not up to the mark. Like sound,battery,processor,no always on feature after December update. Many more

• jitu64 jitu64
    ✭✭  / 

What HMD doing i don't know.Hmd didn't maintain quality as well

• Nokia 7.2 have to give some hi res audio aur audio amplifier to enjoy good music

• Infront_ Infront_
     / 

I have same problem. Why nokia do not fix that problem?

• iago iago
    ✭✭  /  edited August 25

Same here!

The browser does not have an equalizer!

Connected to my car audio, all maxed out, I can not distinguish speech while driving.

Skinish! Very skinish, NOKIA!

the old Lumia was the best :P