Petition - Nokia 6 official bootloader unlock #Nokia6NewLife - Page 2

My Nokia 6 is telling me system UI isn't responding. Went to Nokia office and I was to pay ten thousand naira just to change my Nokia 6 software.

Petition - Nokia 6 official bootloader unlock #Nokia6NewLife

Comments

• Benedict1111 Benedict1111
    ✭✭  / 

My Nokia 6 is telling me system UI isn't responding. Went to Nokia office and I was to pay ten thousand naira just to change my Nokia 6 software. Tecno do something like this free of charge even when your phone is out of warranty.

I am deeply disappointed because I saved my hard earned money to buy Nokia since I no it for durability but the reverse is now the case.

My loudspeaker is bad and Nokia agents said I will pay five thousand naira just to replace mare loud speaker.

I don't have money any where, I use several months to pay for the purchase of this device

Nokia please help me.

• borxes2009 borxes2009
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 6 по своим характеристикам очень хороший боец среднего веса даже в 2020. Если вы прекращаете обновление Android, будьте добры дать владельцам возможность пользоваться другими os. Мы прекрасно понимаем риски.

# Nokia6NewLife

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @jkeloltri1 I completely agree with you on the environmental aspects - if HMD are serious then they should provide the official bootloader unlock method so we can extend the secure life of these smartphones.

Hi @Benedict1111 the best I can suggest is trying to buy a damaged/faulty Nokia 6 on Ebay or similar website and then learn how to disassemble it and get spares for your phone. For the software, you can get what you need in various places, e.g. here: https://fih-firmware.hikaricalyx.com/index_en.html

Cheers 🙂

• B3nji B3nji
    ✭✭  / 

#Nokia6NewLife

• #Nokia6NewLife

• Nokia 6 God Bless 😇