Is this kind of battery draining normal?

I feel like my Nokia 7.1 is using way too much battery for how much and what kind of usage it gets.

Is this kind of battery draining normal?

ukko22 ukko22
✭✭  /  edited October 14
I feel like my Nokia 7.1 is using way too much battery for how much and what kind of usage it gets. 116% over the course of 20 hours, 5,8%/h, with 7 hours and 18 minutes active.
Here's a few things from my usage that could affect the battery life.
I always have it at 50% brightness or less, I have the "adaptive power" on or whatever the setting is called in English, I don't keep a large amount of apps open at the same time, I didn't have wifi or battery saver enabled at any point, and I had BT on and connected for 1 hour and 15 minutes. 
It just doesn't feel right losing 30% in about 1 and a half hours of watching YouTube.
One thing I'd like to mention though is the fact that the I was sold byt the retailer was a demo phone because they were out of stock, so I'm not sure if that has significant effect on the battery.
Tagged:

Answers

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    ukko22 said:
    I feel like my Nokia 7.1 is using way too much battery for how much and what kind of usage it gets. 116% over the course of 20 hours, 5,8%/h, with 7 hours and 18 minutes active.
    Here's a few things from my usage that could affect the battery life.
    I always have it at 50% brightness or less, I have the "adaptive power" on or whatever the setting is called in English, I don't keep a large amount of apps open at the same time, I didn't have wifi or battery saver enabled at any point, and I had BT on and connected for 1 hour and 15 minutes. 
    It just doesn't feel right losing 30% in about 1 and a half hours of watching YouTube.
    One thing I'd like to mention though is the fact that the I was sold byt the retailer was a demo phone because they were out of stock, so I'm not sure if that has significant effect on the battery.
    Not sure there is any issue with that performance,. That is good