How many wants Nokia as it is ?

I wonder what Nokia was and what Nokia is . Yes , hmd have old Nokia employees but they are not doing what they were used to .

How many wants Nokia as it is ?

Parvesh Khatri Parvesh Khatri
✭✭  / 
I wonder what Nokia was and what Nokia is . Yes , hmd have old Nokia employees but they are not doing what they were used to . They did a fantastic job with lumia phones . Now they got nuclear power with android but none of old innovations were used in their new phones . If they used their old innovations in their android phones , they should be on top spot as samsung and apple are still behind what nokia innovated in past . How many of nokia fans like nokia as it is ? How many want hmd to be past bad **** Nokia .

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I wonder what Nokia was and what Nokia is . Yes , hmd have old Nokia employees but they are not doing what they were used to . They did a fantastic job with lumia phones . Now they got nuclear power with android but none of old innovations were used in their new phones . If they used their old innovations in their android phones , they should be on top spot as samsung and apple are still behind what nokia innovated in past . How many of nokia fans like nokia as it is ? How many want hmd to be past bad **** Nokia .
    Nokia / Hmd should work on camera and it's it's Nokia canera app first. And there is need to change marketing strategy.