Is there any official news about the next flagship device? Nokia 10?

Hi all, as the title suggests really, I have read several bits and bobs all over the web about a possible Nokia 10, with lots of conflicting information, some sites are saying we were getting a 10 last year, so that was obviously wrong, then I've read something about it potentially being this fall/autumn but again, nothing concrete, there's no mention on any official website so far as I can make out.

Is there any official news about the next flagship device? Nokia 10?

clarkey clarkey
✭✭  /  edited October 15
Hi all, as the title suggests really, I have read several bits and bobs all over the web about a possible Nokia 10, with lots of conflicting information, some sites are saying we were getting a 10 last year, so that was obviously wrong, then I've read something about it potentially being this fall/autumn but again, nothing concrete, there's no mention on any official website so far as I can make out.

I currently have the Nokia 8, which I've had for around 2 years (which I'm very happy with) and my upgrade with Vodafone UK is in about a months time, so I'm wondering whether to grab the Nokia 9 pureview as it's the newest flagship handset, or to maybe hold out for any potential new handset in the near(ish) future, be it the 10 or whatever it may be called, does anyone know anything?

Many thanks in advance :)

Comments