Nokia ROBBED me twice!

Last year I bought a Nokia 6.1 and after a few months I started having a software bug which caused extremely low earpiece volume issue.

Nokia ROBBED me twice!

durr-e-adan durr-e-adan
✭✭  / 
Last year I bought a Nokia 6.1 and after a few months I started having a software bug which caused extremely low earpiece volume issue. I couldn't hear the caller and I had to rely on loudspeaker or earphones. Anyways I did hear with it for many months and then I sold it last month after getting super embarrassed. 
Now I bought this Nokia 7 plus and to my surprise, this junk has even bigger issues. Since I bought it I'm having the unresponsive touch issue. I can't interact with the display until I lock and unlock it. Sometimes it happens so often to the point I want to throw this crap against the wall and tear it to pieces. 
Not to mention Nokia's customer care service is super trash. They never helped my fix anything they just ask me to restart and soft reset my phone which obviously never does anything. 
I want to love this phone it had so much potential, but this super non-serious behaviour from Nokia has made them lose a fan. I'm not gonna buy a Nokia device again until I'm sure they make their junk reliable again. My friends' cheap Chinese phones are much much more reliable than my Nokia phone, why I'm paying extra money to Nokia even when my device is much worse than others? 
Also this support app is so crap, I am typing this post for the 3rs time now. I lost my earlier two posts because screen froze while I was typing, and the app refreshed when I locked and unlocked the phone. This app takes me to the community forums home page even when I only minimise it for a split second or lock my phone for a second. I don't know what Nokia thinks they're doing. 
Very very immature, irresponsible and junky behaviour from Nokia for not fixing their software issues. 
I can go as far as to say F**K NOKIA.

Comments

• Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Well, once Bitten twice shy!! 
    If your phone is already under warranty then take it to nearest Nokia care and reproduce those bugs. Ask them for a new device or a replacement. You may get 8.1. This is based in experience as in India.
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Last year I bought a Nokia 6.1 and after a few months I started having a software bug which caused extremely low earpiece volume issue. I couldn't hear the caller and I had to rely on loudspeaker or earphones. Anyways I did hear with it for many months and then I sold it last month after getting super embarrassed. 
    Now I bought this Nokia 7 plus and to my surprise, this junk has even bigger issues. Since I bought it I'm having the unresponsive touch issue. I can't interact with the display until I lock and unlock it. Sometimes it happens so often to the point I want to throw this crap against the wall and tear it to pieces. 
    Not to mention Nokia's customer care service is super trash. They never helped my fix anything they just ask me to restart and soft reset my phone which obviously never does anything. 
    I want to love this phone it had so much potential, but this super non-serious behaviour from Nokia has made them lose a fan. I'm not gonna buy a Nokia device again until I'm sure they make their junk reliable again. My friends' cheap Chinese phones are much much more reliable than my Nokia phone, why I'm paying extra money to Nokia even when my device is much worse than others? 
    Also this support app is so crap, I am typing this post for the 3rs time now. I lost my earlier two posts because screen froze while I was typing, and the app refreshed when I locked and unlocked the phone. This app takes me to the community forums home page even when I only minimise it for a split second or lock my phone for a second. I don't know what Nokia thinks they're doing. 
    Very very immature, irresponsible and junky behaviour from Nokia for not fixing their software issues. 
    Don't leave service center until they fix your issue. Ask them for what reason they are ignoring. If they don;t have any solution for issue then they should replace your device.
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Screen freezing is software issues, it started from August SP
  • Vivek J Vivek J
    ✭✭  / 
    You should have been cautioned by so many issues reported here for N7+ after your personal experience with N6.1 

• peter Mayhem peter Mayhem
    ✭✭  / 
    Those both have Screen flickering issues. They have Even talked on Nokia 8.1 having The same issue. Twice now, how Many Times you want this to happen? 
  • I purchased Nokia 8.1 5 months back. After using 3 months, i started facing problem in mobile. First i faced that mobile screen is waking up automatically every 5 seconds. because of this, my mobile battery is draining very fast. when i went to Nokia partner Service center, they told that we need to open Mobile for testing it. First of all my mobile is only 5 month old which is under warranty, second is Nokia 8.1 has single body of steel. To open mobile they have to remove Screen which does not guarantee that after fixing Screen, my mobile will be same as before opening it and they do not have Screen fixing machine in service center. Now i am facing problem with using my mobile. Every time i try to wake my mobile with Power button or Volume button, it does not response immediately. Some time it does not even wake up also. When i try to wake mobile with finger Print, it does not wake up with it.

I am fade up with my mobile. Even after paying 26000/- for this device, i am unable to use it smoothly. I will not recommend any of my friend or any other person to not purchase Nokia phone as your product are not as up to that level.
  • durr-e-adan durr-e-adan
    ✭✭  / 
    Reading through all the forums it doesn't seem like sending the phone for repair helps as they send back the faulty device. And I cannot afford to buy a secondary device for the meantime so I might just sell this junk and get new device altogether.