nokia 7.2 6GB RAM & 128GB not available in uk (yet?)?

Hi, When I search for the 128GB 7.2 I cannot find one for sale in uk.  I see some on ebay from Australia (!) and some in Spain.  Is it ever coming the UK?  I ju…

nokia 7.2 6GB RAM & 128GB not available in uk (yet?)?

RAShepherd RAShepherd
✭✭  / 
Hi,
When I search for the 128GB 7.2 I cannot find one for sale in uk.  I see some on ebay from Australia (!) and some in Spain.  Is it ever coming the UK?  I just see the 3 colours of the 64gb version on amazon uk.  I'm waiting for that 128GB versh!!!!
Tagged:

Answers

• seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Not yet no
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    Not sure why the restrict choice during their initial availability.
  • Supergunny Supergunny
    ✭✭  / 
    I bought mine at Amazon Germany. It's in stock...
  • RAShepherd RAShepherd
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks Supergunny, I got mine slightly cheaper at Amazon France with a free case and screen protector!  It looks like UK doesn't get 6GB RAM 128GB versh.  Whats up with that?  It's not like it's super-more-expensive than the 64gb, but the rest of the world get the choice.... Grrr, this really grinds my gears but I am super happy to finally get a camera that MIGHT beat the 1020 or 808!  Been a long time coming!
  • shaikh amaan fm shaikh amaan fm
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Thanks Supergunny, I got mine slightly cheaper at Amazon France with a free case and screen protector!  It looks like UK doesn't get 6GB RAM 128GB versh.  Whats up with that?  It's not like it's super-more-expensive than the 64gb, but the rest of the world get the choice.... Grrr, this really grinds my gears but I am super happy to finally get a camera that MIGHT beat the 1020 or 808!  Been a long time coming!
    I just upgraded from my Lumia 1020 to Nokia 7.2. Yes I was still using lumia in 2019 :lol: 

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  /  edited October 2019
    I just upgraded from my Lumia 1020 to Nokia 7.2. Yes I was still using lumia in 2019 :lol: 

Noice! I hope that the phone fits you. The performance won't be an issue. But the camera, maybe? These 2 cannot be put in the same league. The 1020 was a legend nobody tried to outsmart. That was age of some really amazing smartphone cameras. Today, it is just AI.
    I'll also hope that Nokia 7.2 lasts as much as the Lumia 1020 did. Oh gosh, it's been YEARS! During these years the Nokia brand has seen a few stages already.. Death, disappearance, rebirth :D