No Official Audio Recorder on Nokia Smartphones!

Its been almost 6months I am using Nokia 8.1...you know the worst part of using a Nokia Phone is that We don't have any Official Audio Recording App in the phones despite having OZO Audio Support!...it really sucks....are you sleeping HMD global?

No Official Audio Recorder on Nokia Smartphones!

Gursev Singh Gursev Singh
✭✭  /  edited October 2019
Its been almost 6months I am using Nokia 8.1...you know the worst part of using a Nokia Phone is that We don't have any Official Audio Recording App in the phones despite having OZO Audio Support!...it really sucks....are you sleeping HMD global?
All the customers keep on begging and begging...and you guyz can't even provide an AUDIO RECORDER in your Phones!!
I really request you HMD...pls provide us anA RECORDER!!!!!
PLS PLS PLS
Tagged:

Comments

• d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Use new recorder app dropped by Google with live transcribe, search on google you'll find download options from various sources, or you can head straight to apkmirror
  • Nwafor Nwafor
    ✭✭  / 
    All the customers keep on begging and begging...and you guyz can't even provide an AUDIO RECORDER in your Phones!!
    I really request you HMD...pls provide us anA RECORDER!!!!!
    PLS PLS P
  • Nwafor Nwafor
    ✭✭  / 
    Get the Google voice recorder. It's the default recorder for android one phones.