Caller can't hear my voice on call at all but does on speaker. Also your services ate just like an a

Whenever i call somebody, I've to put my call in speaker mode to let them hear me because microphone isn't working at all!

Caller can't hear my voice on call at all but does on speaker. Also your services ate just like an a

Shubham Saha Shubham Saha
✭✭  / 
Whenever i call somebody, I've to put my call in speaker mode to let them hear me because microphone isn't working at all! Also even your services are really very poor in service center. They're just procrastinating at the time, like we consumer got a lot of free time to come to your **** center at the time & got nothing in return! You should learn from the new generation phone makers how to be on top with genuine quality services like Xiaomi, Realme, Samsung. Even they're the best of this time & truly trustworthy. You were the best phone makers in the past but now you've to accept it that you're just a ****' **** now. Either change your mindset or stop making devices.
That would be more beneficial for you. I feel really obnoxious at my decision to buy this **** that's not ever a single penny worth. 
Tagged: