Proximity sensor does not work correctly

I am facing an issue, even after calling the screen is not getting lit, i ihought something will be blocking the proximity sensor but it is not.

Proximity sensor does not work correctly

Mr.Nair Mr.Nair
✭✭  / 
I am facing an issue, even after calling the screen is not getting lit, i ihought something will be blocking the proximity sensor but it is not. There is nothing that cover the proximity sensor, I am facing this issue in low light condition(in a room without light)
Tagged:

Comments

• udangana udangana
    ✭✭  / 
    Something may be covering the sensor, check if you have tempered glass, remove and test it
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    A glass screen protector can impact this.  What exactly is the issue you have and when.  Did you boot into safe mode and try ?
  • Tsapana Tsapana
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue. And many users from 4pda.ru (nokia 7.2 topic). This is very frustrating problem. I found that disabling face recognition helps a bit.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Tsapana said:
    I have the same issue. And many users from 4pda.ru (nokia 7.2 topic). This is very frustrating problem. I found that disabling face recognition helps a bit.
    What is the exact issue you are seeing please explain what is not working as expected?  Did you boot into safe mode and try it?  I have see apps effect the prox sensor and cause issues. Do you have a screen protector on the phone?