Nokia 7.2 - Ringing volume still too loud at the lowest level

Dear support, I've a brand-new Nokia 7.2 and I'm very happy with it. However, even at the lowest level, the ringing volume is far too loud.

Nokia 7.2 - Ringing volume still too loud at the lowest level

PatrickF PatrickF
✭✭  / 
Dear support,

I've a brand-new Nokia 7.2 and I'm very happy with it. However, even at the lowest level, the ringing volume is far too loud. I'd like to decrease it further, but that's not possible as the volume slider cannot be fine-tuned. Is there any chance to inform the developers about that? They could increase the ringing volume steps for the volume slider for sure. Would be great! 

What do you think?

Thank you!

Comments

• jitu64 jitu64
    ✭✭  / 
    i got that reverse output as you got

• valke valke
    ✭✭  / 
    same problem!
  • Ladyhawke123 Ladyhawke123
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same problem.  The ringer and notifications are too loud for an open office situation.
  • Patrick Vermeire Patrick Vermeire
    ✭✭  /  edited November 21
    Same problem with mine! I can't use any volume at the office. This is ridiculously loud at lowest level. My previous Nexus 5x could be fine tuned until almost no sound at all!
  • docsunday docsunday
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue. Just bought the phone. Ring volume at the minimum is what I'd ideally set as the maximum volume! Media volume is adequate though and I'd like to have similar levels for my ringer.