Nokia 5 has started to work badly

Today my phone turned two years old. Android 9 is installed on the phone. Lately, the phone has become very bad.

Nokia 5 has started to work badly

Today my phone turned two years old. Android 9 is installed on the phone. Lately, the phone has become very bad. Until then I was very pleased with the phone and advised Nokia products to everyone.

Now I don't know what's going on with my phone. The problem is the hardware or the Android version?

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1511296873629
    Can you explain what exact issue you are facing so that users may give answer at their best
  • my phone's battery was at 70% i switched of phone for 2 hrs and then restarted it all the fingerprints wiped out again.
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Today my phone turned two years old. Android 9 is installed on the phone. Lately, the phone has become very bad. Until then I was very pleased with the phone and advised Nokia products to everyone.

Now I don't know what's going on with my phone. The problem is the hardware or the Android version?
    Same here. The phone is way slower than it used to be and the camera quality is horrible.