Warranty extension from Nokia in Europe*

Hi all,HMS are offering a 1 year extension to the basic 2 year warranty in many (*most?) European countries.

Warranty extension from Nokia in Europe*

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  / 
Hi all,
HMS are offering a 1 year extension to the basic 2 year warranty in many (*most?) European countries. The reason I'm not sure which countries this warranty extension applies to is because there's no central source of info from HMD, you just have to check each country's website for each phone. NPU put together a helpful list but I've no idea if it's complete: https://nokiapoweruser.com/get-1-year-extended-warranty-for-your-new-nokia-phone-in-uk/
However, some phones appear not to be included, e.g. 8.1, 105. Strange that HMD would not include all phones in this, especially a phone like the 105 which will surely last for 1000 years!
I think this is a great offer as it fits well with their 3 years of security updates promise - especially for new models like the 6.2 and 7.2. Note that this is not an extension of statutory consumer rights, i.e. this is HMD's warranty, not the 2 year guarantee we get in the EU, so it may not be straightforward to get it honoured.
Cheers :)