Charging issue in Nokia 8.1 after android 10 update

My device takes almost 3 hours from 20 percent to 100 percent.I have noticed that this problem is happened after android 10 update.earliar it takes maximum1hrs  30 minutes.

Charging issue in Nokia 8.1 after android 10 update

Sougata ghosh Sougata ghosh
✭✭  / 
My device takes almost 3 hours from 20 percent to 100 percent.I have noticed that this problem is happened after android 10 update.earliar it takes maximum1hrs  30 minutes. Is this due to bug or something else..  How to resolve the issue???

Comments

• Anesti Katundi Anesti Katundi
    ✭✭  / 
    I also have this issue. It takes 3 hours to charge with everything turned off. Airplane mode on and screen off. 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Seriously , for me the fast charging is working just fine. The phone gets charged faster than expected after Android 10

• Sahel Ghosh Sahel Ghosh
    ✭✭  / 

My device nokia 8.1 is too takin 3 hours to charge after android 10 update, the rapid charging and fast charging option almost gone. Only if i switch off my device and charge it is charging a slight faster.

• Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 30

Nokia Phones are meant to fast charge only when display is turned off and phone is idle. This is to ensure minimal damage to phone and battery.

• [{"insert":"There is another problem with my Nokia 8.1. It doesn't show correct time. The clock gradually loses time and become slow. I have put Auto Update off and manually adjusted time. Let me see what happens. What's the experience of others ?\n"}]
  • [{"insert":"\n"}]