Nokia 7.2 vs Samsung A50 : Low light Portrait Comparison

Hello Friends, Here i am like share some Low Light Portrait photo comparison clicked on Nokia 7.2 & Samsung A50

Nokia 7.2 vs Samsung A50 : Low light Portrait Comparison

chiraggohil chiraggohil
✭✭✭  / 
Hello Friends,
Here i am like share some Low Light Portrait photo comparison clicked on Nokia 7.2 & Samsung A50

Note - 
All photo captured with same standard resolution setting, same light condition, same frame.
            All shots are taken hand held, No post processing.

Comparison - 1
In below comparison as you can see Nokia 7.2 has produced natural skin tone with no filter and gives beautiful blur without noise in background or in for-ground , while on other side Samsung A50 has produced image with so much noise and with less details.

Comparison - 2
in this comparison Nokia 7.2 had produced image with natural tones of siin and in T-shirt as well while other side samsung A50 has produced yellowr tone image images against light coming from front due to much more light captured image is looks more noisy as compared to Nokia 7.2.

Comparison - 3
this photo comparison also click at same spot and with same light condition but I added another light coming from back side in this case Nokia 7.2 has produced image with natural skin tones and it's balanced exposure of both light very well while on other side Samsung A50 has failed to control exposure of light and due to high amount of light it's produced much noise and grains in image.

Comparison - 4
In this comparison i take 2 model to check how they perfomes with both, here light is coming from back side and from left side of subject, here you can see Nokia 7.2 has produced very well exposed image with even light on subject as well on nagtive space also while Samsung A50 has failed to control light and left side model is fade out due to high amount of light captured it's loose detail also and produced much noise.

comparison - 5
in this case u can see clearly Nokia 7.2 gives very well exposed image with beautiful bokeh effect of background and good amount detail on subject while on the other hand samsung A50 has image is washed out and it's got white in many part.amd due to that it's can't hod the detail om subject.

comparison - 6
in below comparison also Nokia 7.2 has able to captures good image with balance exposure and overall good image with much more detail preserved on skin and on hair also on other side samsung A50 has produced image is over exposes form top side and details got loosing of subject , and Nokia 7.2 has doing good amount of blur i this case.

comparison - 7
In this comparison Nokia 7.2 is clear winner no need to say other words for this.. u can judged it by yourself.

comparison - 8
here Nokia 7.2 captured image with natural tone and much amount of details preserved on face of subject while Samsung A50 has gain more light on subject and produced image wit detail loosing and image looks more noisy comparied to Nokia 7.2.

Comparison - 9
here i used two light source one coming from front as from back also. As u can see Samsung A50 has under exposed the image in looks completely dark with not much visible detail on subject while Nokia 7.2 is able to captures very well exposed image which looks so good.

comparision - 10
Same condition here samsung A50.Is not able to control light coming from Back side and subject is over exposed due to that while Nokia 7.2 has produced overall good image with good amount of light control.

comparision - 11
Another comparison light coming from back top side here also samsung A50 has captured much more light and exposed image and it's looks washed out while Nokia 7.2 has produced image with even exposure and natural skin tone with good amount of details.

Bonus sample :
This one is just random click, this is a close up shot of plant with so much harsh light which is used for decoration out side of restaurant. Here u can see Nokia 7.2 image is exposed very well in such a condition with good amount of detail of Plant leave while on the other side Samsung A50 is doing good but it's loosing the detail and image looks soft and produced much more light. 

From all of the comparison i conclude that Nokia 7.2 is capable to produce good image in type of light condition , with natural color skin tone with good amount detail and blur effect, while Samsung is producing exposed image in most of the cases... Nokia 7.2 has capability to capture good image at day light or in low light.

#shotonNokia #expolrethelight