Oct 2019 update released with improvements

An update arrived just now for the Nokia 5. It includes the Oct 2019 security patch w/ system improvements. The update is 323.8 MB.

Oct 2019 update released with improvements

cooljevil cooljevil
✭✭✭  /  edited October 22
An update arrived just now for the Nokia 5. It includes the Oct 2019 security patch w/ system improvements. The update is 323.8 MB. Leave a comment if you have received it, too!

Tagged:

Comments

• Lawss Lawss
    ✭✭  / 
    Strange, hmd was supposed to release only quarterly updates for Nokia 3,5 & 6 this month onwards but it's good to see they are releasing updates even now..
  • AhmadJeddi AhmadJeddi
    ✭✭  / 
    cooljevil said:
    An update arrived just now for the Nokia 5. It includes the Oct 2019 security patch w/ system improvements. The update is 323.8 MB. Leave a comment if you have received it, too!

Where are you located?
  • ajthh ajthh
    ✭✭  / 
    cooljevil said:

What improvement this update offer? I have update it roughly 10 hrs ago and still cannot spot the difference between sept patch and this patch
  • cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    cooljevil said:
    Where are you located?
    Philippines
  • alexium 67 alexium 67
    ✭✭  / 
    Lost my fingerprints. Again.
  • Freya Freya
    ✭✭  / 
    So i updated my Nokia 5, Ta-1053 yesterday. From this update batery charges very slow, about 3 %/h. So this update made my phone useless. Please, has anybody idea how to fix this? Or is there any way how can i roll back to 6.18a? (cable ok, charger ok, phone cold, yesterday before update it all worked well)