Never buy Nokia products. You lost your money forever

I buy Nokia 8 Sirocco at 14/05/2018 (as stand by Phone) before 6 months i buy samsung galaxy s9 with almost same price range but i found after one and half years (at the time of nokia product) samsung galaxy s9 has market value is 20000.00 and there is no any buyer for nokia 8 Sirocco.

Never buy Nokia products. You lost your money forever

I buy Nokia 8 Sirocco at 14/05/2018 (as stand by Phone) before 6 months i buy samsung galaxy s9 with almost same price range but i found after one and half years (at the time of nokia product) samsung galaxy s9 has market value is 20000.00 and there is no any buyer for nokia 8 Sirocco. My both phone is in very good condition. But i found both companies has different reputation and value in market due to matting strategy. So finally i never buy Nokia phone in my life.

Nokia company must be shutdown forever because it's run by stupid management.

Comments

• N Shetty N Shetty
    ✭✭  / 
    Ohhh please don't post idiotic posts , sometimes mistakes happens and Hmd global is making a lot of mistakes till now also I accept that , but at the price they are providing good phones , not like Samsung like hanging phone 
  • I happy with your answer but can you buy Nokia 8 Sirocco with bill box and unused accessories.

And without any type of damage one phone like scretch. 

• I found are nokia lover and you never find well maintained phone in your life. Now we check your idiology 
  • If my post is idiotic you prove your self as idiolgic 
  • My last price not compare with saung galaxy s9 but i give you in 15000.00

• I consider my post is idiotic  as per your words but can your prove your words is right and genuine
  • My galaxy s9 is older then nokia 8 Sirocco but i got price for galaxy s9 is 20000.00 and i not find any buyrer for nokia 8 Sirocco. It's simple words can you buy my nokia 8 Sirocco in 15000.00 i ask you questions can you redy to buy i post my phone pic 
  • Never show for Nokia comment point nokia never give you any money for that i check your profile you reply in any post without any reason