Nokia 7.2 Bootloader Unlock

Tried the bootloader unlock tool on the Nokia 7.2 but the app crashes after i enter the email & accept.

Nokia 7.2 Bootloader Unlock

yodaphone yodaphone
✭✭  / 
Tried the bootloader unlock tool on the Nokia 7.2 but the app crashes after i enter the email & accept. Any idea if the bootloader unlock is supported on the Nokia 7.2 yet?

Tagged:

Comments

• Thanuj Thanuj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    None of the devices will work with the Nokia Bootloader unlock tool because the app is a joke. 

• yodaphone yodaphone
    ✭✭  / 
    Surprising that no one from Nokia is responding to this? Why cant they publish a list of devices that can be unlocked? the bootloader unlock tool still doesnt work for 7.2
  • You don't need the app to unlock the 6.2 and 7.2 IIRC, just enable OEM unlocking then use the regular fastboot command to unlock... but they are gonna remove that soon (ridiculous, I know) so I'm not sure if it sill works.

Best we could to is to tweet to HMD directly:

Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer
    Ajey Mehta, Vice President and Region Head
    Dhingra Risha, Global Head of Communications

• yodaphone yodaphone
    ✭✭  / 
    You don't need the app to unlock the 6.2 and 7.2 IIRC, just enable OEM unlocking then use the regular fastboot command to unlock... but they are gonna remove that soon (ridiculous, I know) so I'm not sure if it sill works.

Best we could to is to tweet to HMD directly:

Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer
    Ajey Mehta, Vice President and Region Head
    Dhingra Risha, Global Head of Communications

Thanks a ton