Nokia 7.2 V/s Redmi K20: Bokeh Test

In last weeks, we saw Night Mode, Low Light Portraits camera samples of Nokia 7.2.  When it comes to compare the camera of two phones, it is one of the most loved comparison i.e.

Nokia 7.2 V/s Redmi K20: Bokeh Test

iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
✭✭✭  / 
In last weeks, we saw Night Mode, Low Light Portraits camera samples of Nokia 7.2. 
When it comes to compare the camera of two phones, it is one of the most loved comparison i.e. Bokeh Test and in this discussion we are going to test the Bokeh mode of both phones to see how it produce portraits.

First image
Redmi K20 don't have a wide focal length in portrait mode but Nokia 7.2 have. (I've tried to keep the exact frame in all samples.) The depth of Nokia 7.2 is way better than Redmi K20.

Second image
Redmi K20 camera didn't realised foreground and background light and so everything is washed out. Nokia 7.2 overcamed it with amazing bokeh.

Third image 
Redmi K20 colours aren't accurate but of Nokia 7.2 they are accurate and overall sharpness of subject is better than Redmi K20.

Fourth image
Tree and almost overall image is little bit overexposed but Nokia 7.2 did that job accurately.

Fifth image
Here Redmi K20 isn't able to expose the image properly as the subject get under-exposed but Nokia 7.2 did way better than it.

Sixth Image
Lastly you can decide which is best.

Additionally, Nokia 7.2 can produce modern, classic, swirl, smooth, star, heart type of Bokeh effects with ZEISS lens even after taking shot while Redmi K20 can't do that at all. Some of them are like,
ZEISS Swirl

ZEISS Smooth

ZEISS Star

ZEISS Heart

How's the discussion?
Please let me know in the comments below.

More comparisons are coming on the way.

If you haven't saw last discussions of Nokia 7.2 & Redmi K20 Camera samples, here are the links to it.
Night Mode
https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/52492/nokia-7-2-vs-redmi-k20-night-mode-camera-samples/p1?new=1 ,

Low Light Portraits
https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/52786/nokia-7-2-vs-redmi-k20-low-light-portraits#latest

Tagged:

Comments

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Great work... Well done 👍👌👌
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    In last weeks, we saw Night Mode, Low Light Portraits camera samples of Nokia 7.2. 
    When it comes to compare the camera of two phones, it is one of the most loved comparison i.e. Bokeh Test and in this discussion we are going to test the Bokeh mode of both phones to see how it produce portraits.

First image
    Redmi K20 don't have a wide focal length in portrait mode but Nokia 7.2 have. (I've tried to keep the exact frame in all samples.) The depth of Nokia 7.2 is way better than Redmi K20.

Second image
    Redmi K20 camera didn't realised foreground and background light and so everything is washed out. Nokia 7.2 overcamed it with amazing bokeh.

Third image 
    Redmi K20 colours aren't accurate but of Nokia 7.2 they are accurate and overall sharpness of subject is better than Redmi K20.

Fourth image
    Tree and almost overall image is little bit overexposed but Nokia 7.2 did that job accurately.

Fifth image
    Here Redmi K20 isn't able to expose the image properly as the subject get under-exposed but Nokia 7.2 did way better than it.

Sixth Image

Additionally, Nokia 7.2 can produce modern, classic, swirl, smooth, star, heart type of Bokeh effects with ZEISS lens even after taking shot while Redmi K20 can't do that at all. Some of them are like,
    ZEISS Swirl

ZEISS Smooth

ZEISS Star

ZEISS Heart

How's the discussion?

If you haven't saw last discussions of Nokia 7.2 & Redmi K20 Camera samples, here are the links to it.
    Night Mode
    https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/52492/nokia-7-2-vs-redmi-k20-night-mode-camera-samples/p1?new=1 ,

Low Light Portraits
    https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/52786/nokia-7-2-vs-redmi-k20-low-light-portraits#latest

Nokia really did well. Pictures on 7.2 are more sharper, accurate colors and soft bokeh in background. 

good work....
  • iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭  / 

First image

Second image

Third image 

Fourth image

Fifth image

Sixth Image

ZEISS Swirl

ZEISS Smooth

ZEISS Star

ZEISS Heart

How's the discussion?

Night Mode

Low Light Portraits

Nokia really did well. Pictures on 7.2 are more sharper, accurate colors and soft bokeh in background. 

good work....
    Thank you.
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 

First image

Second image

Third image 

Fourth image

Fifth image

Sixth Image

ZEISS Swirl

ZEISS Smooth

ZEISS Star

ZEISS Heart

How's the discussion?

Night Mode

Low Light Portraits

good work....
    Thank you.
    most welcome.