How to hide notch in Nokia 7.2 ?

Trying from long time but didn't happened. Do you know how to hide notch?

How to hide notch in Nokia 7.2 ?

iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
✭✭✭✭  / 

Comments

• Supergunny Supergunny
    ✭✭  / 

There is no option in the Nokia 7.2 to hide the notch, I think.
    Xiaomi has that feature...
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Are you checked the same under Developer Options?
  • iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:
    Are you checked the same under Developer Options?
    Yes, but didn't found.
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hope, will get it by the next update.
  • RAShepherd RAShepherd
    ✭✭  / 
    Frustratingly, I had to get my 128gb 7.2 from amazon france, but hey I've got it now.  Even before it came I was reading about hiding the notch on 7.1.  I truly hate notches, ugly as ****, I'd rather have a 5mm smaller screen than a **** notch.
    So, I can't wait for manufacturers to realise the design horror they are inflicting on people, so here's yer solution, possibly for any android notch phone!:
    Nacho Notch!:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.nachonotch&hl=en_US

I strongly advise watching the video to show how to get it to work:

Hope this helps the notch haters :-1:

Only thing is you still see the teardrop on the lock screen,this app works through the use of a custom Quick Tile  (so open yer phone and hey presto notch gone!)
  • Gallery app is not available in Nokia 7.2 and I don't want to use any unofficial gallery app from play store, any solution guys?
  • iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Gallery app is not available in Nokia 7.2 and I don't want to use any unofficial gallery app from play store, any solution guys?
    Gallery app isn't available because it's Stock Android. You will have to use Google Photos
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.photos
  • [{"insert":"Please bring back the full bezel option to Nokia 7.2 in the next update. I hating this notch thing, please do bring it back in any of the security or general updates. The same is present in Nokia 7.1 and it feels so good in that phone. Why not have it in all the phones?\nThanks...\n"}]
  • Hello Nokia, i was bought a Nokia 7.2. Please bring back the full bezel option to this device in next update. Thanks.

• FTBK FTBK
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hi! Try to use opensource ones. (For examle Simple Gallery Pro or LeafPic Revived, they are both opensource an they are available via F-droid and Google play)

• Babu Rao Babu Rao
    ✭✭  / 

Use gallery go developed by Google

• atho mareem atho mareem
    ✭✭  / 

Two things I want Nokia to bring in next update..

1.Watermark option in Nokia 7.2

2. Option to hide/unhide the notch..

Thanks Nokia..

• nilnitya nilnitya
    ✭✭  / 

There is a way available to hide notch, check in developer option>Display cutout.