Nokia 7.2 Wide angle images

Hi Please let me know wide angle image quality in Nokia 7.2.

Nokia 7.2 Wide angle images

Hi
Please let me know wide angle image quality in Nokia 7.2.

Tagged:

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  / 
    Hi

Check out the discussion posted by @nokianchetan , @Kartik Gada , @chiraggohil@Andycool2025

Might any of them can help you regarding this.
  • chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi

Check out the discussion posted by @nokianchetan , @Kartik Gada , @chiraggohil@Andycool2025

Might any of them can help you regarding this.
    I will try to upload some shots soon  ☺️
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 
    Hi

Wide Angle camera sensors are different and you won't get as many details while capturing in Wide Angle mode as compared to images captured in normal mode. This is same for every phone that comes with a wide-angle camera. The wide angle camera fits more in the frame which means even the subjects that are close are zoomed out a bit to fit in more of the surrounding area. Overall, you will get good photos in wide angle mode but you will notice less details compared to normal lens. 
  • chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi

Wide Angle camera sensors are different and you won't get as many details while capturing in Wide Angle mode as compared to images captured in normal mode. This is same for every phone that comes with a wide-angle camera. The wide angle camera fits more in the frame which means even the subjects that are close are zoomed out a bit to fit in more of the surrounding area. Overall, you will get good photos in wide angle mode but you will notice less details compared to normal lens. 
    That's true 👍