Disable Clock from home screen and proximity sensor problem

Is it possible to disable the clock from home screen (top left on the screen ).

Disable Clock from home screen and proximity sensor problem

Peer Peer
✭✭  / 
Is it possible to disable the clock from home screen (top left on the screen ). It's open itself while on call, I believe that proximity sensor is not working properly also my call is muted. 

Comments

• Ian also facing proxy sensor issue.....after discussion of call... display permanent blackout and not recover until press Power button 18 time
  • Amol Jadhav Amol Jadhav
    ✭✭  / 
    Ian also facing proxy sensor issue.....after discussion of call... display permanent blackout and not recover until press Power button 18 time
    I am also facing similar issue
  • I too have the same issue...... Call gets muted
  • shaikh amaan fm shaikh amaan fm
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Peer said:
    Is it possible to disable the clock from home screen (top left on the screen ). It's open itself while on call, I believe that proximity sensor is not working properly also my call is muted. 

Give your tempered glass a check. Make sure it's not covering the proximity sensor partially, or just try removing the tampered glass. The proximity sensor is located a little away from the speaker grill towards right. Hope it helps.  :)
  • I'm also facing proximity sensor problem on my brand new nokia 7.2
  • Vadim. Vadim.
    ✭✭  /  edited October 2019
    I also have a problem with the approximation sensor. As I understand it, this is a worldwide problem? I'm from Russia. In support I was told that either to make a tough reboot (4 times did - did not help), or take to the service center. However, it is a pig on the nokia side. So much to wait for the phone and get upset because of this problem ... There is a crutch for this problem, but it is not convenient - disabling the call with a power button
    PS: I don't have glass pasted and no case
  • Supergunny Supergunny
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm sure they will fix it with the next update...