Phone is working slowly

After 2 years (almost) of usage, my phone is not not working fine. Every app & games are opening slowly. Not only slowly they are also lagging.

Phone is working slowly

dasakas553 dasakas553
✭✭  / 
After 2 years (almost) of usage, my phone is not not working fine. Every app & games are opening slowly. Not only slowly they are also lagging. Sometimes the phone is automatically shut down & it took almost 5 minutes to reboot. I don't know what to do. Please help.
It is running on Android Pie with September security patch update.

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    After 2 years (almost) of usage, my phone is not not working fine. Every app & games are opening slowly. Not only slowly they are also lagging. Sometimes the phone is automatically shut down & it took almost 5 minutes to reboot. I don't know what to do. Please help.
    It is running on Android Pie with September security patch update.
    Hey, Please check out the internal memory is about to full or what. Clear the cache and internal data of apps which taking a lot of space specially the social media apps and gaming apps. Keep storage little free.
  • Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Delete apps which are not in use. Clear data, cache. Move data from internal storage to sd card. Keep RAM free as much as possible.