Regarding your service at malakpet hyd

Dear sir, I brought the nokia6 handset it's a six month's old,while I'm travelling the single drop of rain water is entered in to finger print sensor..eventhough it's worked for two days after that the display was nt showing..totally mobile is still ok expect display.it seems I concerned your service centre at malakpet branch hyd..

Regarding your service at malakpet hyd

Dear sir, I brought the nokia6 handset it's a six month's old,while I'm travelling the single drop of rain water is entered in to finger print sensor..eventhough it's worked for two days after that the display was nt showing..totally mobile is still ok expect display.it seems I concerned your service centre at malakpet branch hyd.. they said me need a time to check the problem of mobile just 1hr, ok I stayed at their bt they told me come after 1weak when we call to you..it's ok again I got a call from them they said,sir your mobile is totally dead due to fullfuly water damaged so, could you wait some more time to resolve ghe problem..nd its a chargable to damaged spares ok i agreed it.bt I went after 1month still they saying same problem company is nt providing spares how can we solve problem..required more 1 month.due to that I took my mobile from them..and I charged just 20mins then it's was started working successfully bt without showing display.....my quest is y they blindly saying the mobile was dead..how the service centre is running..so regarding this I confirmed to go consumer forum... my name is M vinod Kumar contact 9248069679 ..mobile nokia6 black imei356029083003144