3rd party charger

Nok2.2 original charger 0to100% timing 3 hours & when i connect 3rd party charger 0to100% timing 2 hours it's fast !!  It's safe charging my phone with 3rd party charger ?

3rd party charger

Ayuu Ayuu
✭✭  /  edited October 26
Nok2.2 original charger 0to100% timing 3 hours & when i connect 3rd party charger 0to100% timing 2 hours it's fast !! 
It's safe charging my phone with 3rd party charger ? Or my original nok2.2 charger is bad ?
3rd party charger output DC:5V, 2Amp

Comments

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ayuu said:
    Nok2.2 original charger 0to100% timing 3 hours & when i connect 3rd party charger 0to100% timing 2 hours it's fast !! 
    It's safe charging my phone with 3rd party charger ? Or my original nok2.2 charger is bad ?
    The charger in the box is 5w1amp.  I use an Anker or iclever charger that is 5w-2.4amp Max and it charges the phone fine.  Seems like the phone can handle the 5w-2amp as long as you are not over heating the phone, the cord or charger.  The slower charger is better for overall battery longevity.  If I charge overnight I use a slow 5w-1amp charger.  But usually I just charge to 80-85 percent throughout the day.  It's best to only charge from 20-80 range for most of the time.  Then every couple weeks let it charge to 100.  This saved overall battery wear.
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ayuu said:
    Better to stick with original charger only. But third party charger up to 5v/2A is fine for most of nokia phones. Just don't overcharge phone and avoid charging if it's heating a lot.
  • If the phone accepts more than 1A charge it should be fine. It would be a very poor design if it charged at that rate but damaged the battery.