Nokia 2.2 stucks on reset !!!

i have been using this phone from mid July . i have 32gb variant .when my phone storage is nearly full i always do reset .

Nokia 2.2 stucks on reset !!!

ZARYAN ZARYAN
✭✭  / 
i have been using this phone from mid July . i have 32gb variant .when my phone storage is nearly full i always do reset . as I press the reset option the phone show black screen with a white circle showing erasing data but after completion it starts but it stucks on android one logo and never moves then i have to disconnect the battery from phone by removing it from back ( as it is having a removable battery) but when i put it back in the phone it starts fine with a welcome page for setting up the phone . it happened to me almost twice .it is wired because for casual shutdowns or restarts it doesn't stucks . i don't know what is the problem in this phone but rather than that it is a great phone

Comments

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Are you doing a factory reset ?  Are you using a SD card and how is it formatted?
  • ZARYAN ZARYAN
    ✭✭  /  edited October 28
    yes i did factory reset twice and i don't have inserted any sd card 
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    ZARYAN said:
    yes i did factory reset twice and i don't have inserted any sd card 
    Maybe the lack of existing space causes and issues during factory reset?  Maybe use a SD card and you won't have to fill the phone internal memory till completely full.
  • ZARYAN ZARYAN
    ✭✭  / 
    i left almost 5gb before reseting but i will give you tip a try maybe that would not cause that problem next time