Unable to enter gallery via camera

Since I bought Nokia 3.1+ I am unable to enter into gallery via camera to see last captured media. Googled and found a solution(see attachment).

Unable to enter gallery via camera

Since I bought Nokia 3.1+ I am unable to enter into gallery via camera to see last captured media. Googled and found a solution(see attachment). It worked well for some time but the problem came back again.
Anyone else facing the same? Is there a permanent solution for this?

Comments

• Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    whats your latest security patch
  • August 2019
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    same here 
    my phone have no update since august.may be due to festival season nokia, not giving updates. without monthly update, this phone is waste of money. 
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Mukul said:
    same here 
    my phone have no update since august.may be due to festival season nokia, not giving updates. without monthly update, this phone is waste of money. 
    The phone is a good phone for the price and functions as a smartphone, calls text web browsing , camera works etc.  Just be patient and the updates will happen, in the meantime enjoy the phone and don't worry so much about updates.
  • <b></b><b>my front camera is not showing in nokia camera app and in any camera app.... Unable to do video call also....wt to do
    </b>
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    jdi000 said:
    Mukul said:
    same here 
    The phone is a good phone for the price and functions as a smartphone, calls text web browsing , camera works etc.  Just be patient and the updates will happen, in the meantime enjoy the phone and don't worry so much about updates.
    Actually customer support person not give answers correctly. They just telling to do factory reset and if problem persist then go to service center and then if problem persist then wait for updates, 3rd months now started and no support
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Mukul said:
    jdi000 said:
    Mukul said:
    same here 
    Actually customer support person not give answers correctly. They just telling to do factory reset and if problem persist then go to service center and then if problem persist then wait for updates, 3rd months now started and no support
    Did you try backing up your data and doing a factory reset?
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    jdi000 said:
    Mukul said:
    jdi000 said:
    Mukul said:
    same here 
    Did you try backing up your data and doing a factory reset?
    bro i did it more than 20 times from 2 months i asked the customer support executive every week and they just ignore the problem and suggest me to wait and watch. but really this is not as simple because the people who facing the problem of ota update after august 2019, have corrupted ota or there system file got corrupted. i solve the problem by experimenting and the risk of hard brick my phone but fortunately my trick worked and i got the october 2019 ota officially as we got till august 2019