vibration mode is not working

Whenever I try the the vibration mode....it is not working.....when phone call comes it doesn't vibrate.....just fix this problem

vibration mode is not working

Whenever I try the the vibration mode....it is not working.....when phone call comes it doesn't vibrate.....just fix this problem

Comments

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Check in Your settings > sounds > this also vibrate for calls tick marked ?
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  / 
    First check vibrator on phone is working or not?

To test vibrator do a following -
    Go to play store and search for Vibrator test. Or go to youtube and find the tutorial for checking Vibrator for Nokia phone.

• adhil sabak adhil sabak
    ✭✭  / 

Even i am facing the same issue in my phone can you please fix this ?

• FTBK FTBK
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 2

Hi, try this code in Phone app:

#*#1111#*#

this code will open a menu, where you should choose Hand test. Then you need to choose vibrator test

• I also experienced the same Problem. Solution: Go to SETTINGS, ACCESSIBILITY, VIBRATION AND HAPTIC STRENGTH, RING VIBRATION... (Turn it ON).

• athmanand r athmanand r
    ✭✭  / 

Ram, even after enabling Go to SETTINGS, ACCESSIBILITY, VIBRATION AND HAPTIC STRENGTH, RING VIBRATION... (Turn it ON) its still not working

• Even i am facing the same issue in my phone can you please fix this ?

• Even i am facing the same issue in my phone can you please fix this ?

• Khiangte Khiangte
    ✭✭  / 

Same problem here. And I think mine started after the Android 10 update. Even after trying all the advice given in this thread, it's still not vibrating for calls leaving me no choice but to turn on the ringing sound when expecting important call.