Screen flickering issue

while watching any video or very rarely while using any app i found the problem of screen flickering in my phone after android 10 update.....is anyone their who also have the same problem....i explained it to customer care and did factory reset my phone as they suggested but that problem still occurs, although its rare but its irritating.

Screen flickering issue

Pinakee Pinakee
✭✭  / 
while watching any video or very rarely while using any app i found the problem of screen flickering in my phone after android 10 update.....is anyone their who also have the same problem....i explained it to customer care and did factory reset my phone as they suggested but that problem still occurs, although its rare but its irritating. Is it due to the update or a screen issue.

Comments

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Screen issue. 
  • Pinakee Pinakee
    ✭✭  / 
    @GTR12 but there is no screen bleeding or something like that

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Pinakee it can't be software related as I have Android 10 as well and I don't get that issue.

If it was a major problem, everyone would get that problem, its only localised to your phone so it must be a problem with that particular phone. 
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Is your brightness level set to below 30%?
  • BHARDWAJ AMIT BHARDWAJ AMIT
    ✭✭  / 
    [{"insert":"I have been facing the screen flicker issue from past 4 days . I don't know if it's a software issue or a hardware problem\n"}]