Hi, Under Edit Profile, I cannot change the Avator nor my Country. The Save Button doesn't work there. You can press it but nothing happens.

Josef Eckel Josef Eckel
 /  edited October 23

Hi,

Under Edit Profile, I cannot change the Avator nor my Country. The Save Button doesn't work there. You can press it but nothing happens.

Is this on purpose?

Comments

• I found I couldn't do any of that in my usual browser (Opera) but I tried it in another (Edge) and it worked. Still had to try a couple of times and not sure it is picking up the Country (UK).

• user1513363977753 user1513363977753
     /  edited October 23

I have the same problem, in several web browsers. The Save button does nothing when you click it.

•  This fails for me in Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Chrome. The page will not even load completely in Opera or in Internet Explorer 11. This is with ad-blockers turned off.

• Thanks for letting us know, we'll look into it! 

Anna

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I also tried to change my profile picture in Firefox and the save button didn't work.

• Firefox seems to work for me, it could be a problem with any third party extensions.

PrivacyBadger has this site whitelisted so I am unsure what an adblocker is detecting?

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Maybe Firefox tracking protection is stopping it working... but I just checked and for some reason it wasn't turned on, ah!

So, I still can't update my profile. Any idea why, HMD?

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Still can't change my avatar pic.