taking pictures

1, When I try to take pictures with the app, which came with the phone, it doesn't take pictures but when I press volume button it takes photos.  Why can't I take pictures with the app button?

taking pictures

Nihonmexs Nihonmexs
✭✭  / 
1, When I try to take pictures with the app, which came with the phone, it doesn't take pictures but when I press volume button it takes photos.  Why can't I take pictures with the app button?
2, I thought that tapping the screen will focus on the object while I am trying to take pictures, but sometimes tapping the screen make the whole picture very light up and looks like overexposed pictures.  I shouldn't tap the screen at all?

Comments

• Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 
    In settings there is option to take pictures with volume button. On taping round option you can freeze moment or capture.

On tapping on subject on screen it gets focused also after taping on screen you can adjust slider of exposure. Where you can increase or decrease the exposure. 
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Nihonmexs ,
    Tap the screen shutter button must also work.
    Did you fit a screen protector?
    Is there other screen sensitivity issues?
    Which phone model?
  • Nihonmexs Nihonmexs
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't have a screen protector.  I kind of have screen sensitivity issues but if I try a couple of times it works.  However this shutter button,  it won't take pictures even though I tried many times.  My phone is Nokia 7.1
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    It could be a mechanical issue.
    Before going to a workshop to have the phone properly inspected, you can try dial *#*#372733#*#* for the Android FQC self test menu and run the screen relevant tests. There's a touch screen self test down the page and a couple of others, and also a camera test in the list.

Screen touch must work smooth and every time in all apps.
    I hope you get it sorted out.

-- 
    Hans

• Nihonmexs Nihonmexs
    ✭✭  / 
    I called *#*#372733#*#* but it ended in a second.