nokia chat support and no update after august 2019

i dont get updates after september 2019 till now and i think further because nokia lost my trust.

nokia chat support and no update after august 2019

Mukul Mukul
✭✭✭  / 
i dont get updates after september 2019 till now and i think further because nokia lost my trust. as i am a big fan of nokia, but no updates in android one phone is a real disappointment.

i contact via chat support yesterday and they told me various theories about OTA updates which are followings :-

1. it is not necessary that every nokia 3.1 plus device getting the update mentioned in official webpage of nokia i.e. https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/security-updates.

2. your updates also depends on carrier service or operators so call to the operator for ota update delay on your phone. in my case my operator is Airtel. i confirm from him 3 to 4 times about it. because i know any operator have no extra team for modifying OTA updates. i have 4g unlimited data plan so i have no data or internet related issues but i believe on nokia customer care executive and blindly called the airtel.  

I called and email ota updates delay related queries to the airtel. airtel executive call me and tell me that "we have no concern with any ota update of your phone. ask to the Nokia support for ota delay, we are only give you calling and data services nothing else". they making fun of  me about my concern because i trust nokia support executive.

WHY? 
Why?
why? Nokia

i regret to purchase a phone that have no proper after sale services and even no regular ota updates for which i spent my money. i am not  a rich guy but a tech lover and i love the Brand Nokia but this incident washout my all trust from this brand.

i dont care about updates because it is not necessary now for me. i waste my money on this brand and nokia create problems for consumer like me, i cant get OTA Links because they not publicly release the OTA for manual installation. 

other brands like Xiaomi give you all the links from beta roms to the stable stock roms and their ota updates with fastboot roms. one have no problems brand like xiaomi for ota and software related things.

Nokia should need attention on this topic and solve the problems of nokia 3.1 plus.
i am from india and i am facing problems. 

Give ota links for the users so if anything happened to the updater software one can easily update to the latest security patch. this is necessary at least.

from one month i totally fade up by asking from nokia support and now operators like airtel. 

Nokia should correct their terms about providing ota and stock roms publicly for users like me who can know about flashing process for long term use their phones.