Nokia 7.2 Android 10 Update is getting ready!

Android 10 roll out for Nokia 7.2 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 is scheduled to arrive in December, 2019.

Nokia 7.2 Android 10 Update is getting ready!

SwastikN. SwastikN.
✭✭✭  / 
Android 10 roll out for Nokia 7.2 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 is scheduled to arrive in December, 2019. The Android 10 update will for Nokia 7.2 will bring significant changes in terms of gesture navigation, Focus Mode, Dark Theme and more. The Nokia 7 Plus is also scheduled to receive the upgrade as the same time as 7.2. HMD is expected to bring Significant changes to its Camera UI, including Pausing Video and Improvements over the slow motion video recordings. 

Comments

• DIMICH666 DIMICH666
    ✭✭  / 
    Source?
  • Gaurav Godse Gaurav Godse
    ✭✭  / 
    There's no focus Mode in Android 10 update for the Nokia 8.1 . Also whenever I start watching a video on the YouTube app, the phone crashes and locks.
    Nokia needs to address these bugs in an update.
  • love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    hope to see android 10 for nokia 7.2 bugfree
  • Miranda Vance Miranda Vance
    ✭✭  / 
    Fingers crossed 
  • ron2010 ron2010
    ✭✭  / 
    i am afraid this time that i don't believe that Nokia realy work on further updatesuport for the 7.2... There must be something wrong i al suppose and that feels not ok. Is buying the 7.2 a mistake ? 
  • Supergunny Supergunny
    ✭✭  / 
    ron2010 said:
    i am afraid this time that i don't believe that Nokia realy work on further updatesuport for the 7.2... There must be something wrong i al suppose and that feels not ok. Is buying the 7.2 a mistake ? 

Ron, please stop spamming your disappointment posts below all topics here...
    Use your phone, enjoy it and just wait for a short time. Nokia will fix the bugs and bring us monthly patches then...
  • cherouffa cherouffa
    ✭✭  / 

sure ?

• Source?

• SwastikN. SwastikN.
    ✭✭✭  / 

Nokiamob(dot)net official Twitter handle. They had an internal communication with the HMD.

• ron2010 ron2010
    ✭✭  / 

It's very clear that the people they don't accept opinions from customers that explore problems and have questions what's wrong with the 7.2 updatepolicy do not have empathy. It's very normal that you have expectations from a brand when you buy a phone and it's not nice, respectful and friendly when Nokia give not a declaration for what's happening. It is absolutely normal that customers want clear wine and these opinion has doing nothing with spamming. A company must do give all-time good service. By example "our Philips TV is just 10 months and have a broken screen so we have send officially mail for guarantee and Philips do same as Nokia. Ignore ignore and don't solved problem" Than is it absolutely normal that you lost at a moment trust because we customers don't have power. When it's difficult to feel emapathy with dissapointed customers than you have an icecold heart.

• SwastikN. SwastikN.
    ✭✭✭  / 

@ron2010 I completely agree with your opinions. The templates Nokia is using for every issue are just the same. If we tweet about something they differ is to their support chat and if we get to the support chat they want us to visit the Nokia Store for every possible scenario. Atleast do let us know sometimes that you guys are hearing us.