Please update my phone slow working upgrade latest version

Comments

• diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Latest official version is 9/Pie...
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Please update my phone slow working upgrade latest version
    Android 10 is expected to be roll out in Q1 2020. (Jan to march)
  • diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You should read the other threads about that. It's expected end of 2019, beginning of 2020...
  • Utpal Debbarma Utpal Debbarma
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What's the point of buying an Android one device then.....if we cannot get updates early...... it's really frustrating.....
  • diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What's the point of buying an Android one device then.....if we cannot get updates early...... it's really frustrating.....
    Okay, if this is not early enough for you, you really should switch to another brand. I think, they do it quite fast, compared to many other brands.
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Android One not equals Pixel devices. Every device has a different configuration and they need testing.
    Else we might end up like Nokia 8.1 users with a buggy update. 
  • liftedcorn liftedcorn
    ✭✭✭  / 
  • durr-e-adan durr-e-adan
    ✭✭  / 
    Tejas01 said:
    Android One not equals Pixel devices. Every device has a different configuration and they need testing.
    Else we might end up like Nokia 8.1 users with a buggy update. 
    I trust Nokia, we will indeed end up like Nokia 8.1 users, even worse I think lol.