Any one get September or October update?

Please tell me if you got My phone is stuck on August 2019 security patch. Updater app show your device is up to date.

Any one get September or October update?

Mukul Mukul
✭✭✭  / 
Please tell me if you got
My phone is stuck on August 2019 security patch.
Updater app show your device is up to date.
Globally nokia 3.1 plus got the update but i am from India and still not get any ota update 
My device is Google Play certified.
Customer support is useless. They just told me to factory reset the phone. But nothing happened 
No ota update.

Comments

•  :(  No bro not recieved any update since august
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
     :(  No bro not recieved any update since august
    Thanks bro
    We have to wait more days. But unfortunately my warranty period will ended in 3 days
  • Bro any India when they will give the update?
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Bro any India when they will give the update?
    Bro i am daily talking with nokia official chat support
    They just tell me for wait. 
    Officially they accept that updates are depend on region, location and operators, so wait for updates and chek the Play Store setting for sure the device certified or not. If not then go to service center and mostly people said that they just downgrade the update to the July 2019. But they also not get the updates.
    There is no manual download link for ota, for manual install the ota. Here i hate nokia for not give the ota links like Xiaomi. We have no option, just wait and watch if someone in the forum come up with a solution. Or manual links of September and October patch
  • Thanks bro for replying 😊😊
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Thanks bro for replying 😊😊
    Your welcome brother
    But really nokia is very pathetic brand.
  • ritzar ritzar
    ✭✭  / 
    It is not a sole decision of the manufacturer to update a phone. Carrier has big decision with updates. Someone wrote that Nokia is pathetic brand? Well show me a device of this price tag with regular updates and support like this phone. 
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    ritzar said:
    It is not a sole decision of the manufacturer to update a phone. Carrier has big decision with updates. Someone wrote that Nokia is pathetic brand? Well show me a device of this price tag with regular updates and support like this phone. 
    hey first of all i tell you that i am a huge fan of nokia from begining of android phones of nokia.
    nokia 3.1 plus is 2000 rs costly than nokia 5.1 plus, but nokia 5.1 plus have no issue regarding updates.
    "ritzar" i have xiaomi phone, motorola phone but i need an android one device and my true king for mobile industry is NOKIA. 
    i purchase nokia 3.1 plus from my savings, and a trust on a well known brand that give at least monthly updates will be for minimum 2 years at least. its a promise when i purchase this phone.

if your phone not get ota more than 2 months, your trust broken if your want an updated phone like pixel devices, but from your post i can say that you can live without ota updates if you paid for an android one phone.

you talking about other brands:
    lets talk about xiaomi. what they give:

1. you can unlock bootloader
    2. you can flash your stock rom, whenever you want, Safely.
    3. you can flash complete hard bricked phone if you have a xiaomi phone.
    4. you can also download monthly ota updates from official page of xiaomi. so you can install the update by yourself in offline mode.
     and in the last you can securely lock the bootloader again for fully secure your device.

in other hand nokia gives for specially nokia 3.1 plus

1. locked bootloader
    2. no official stock rom with flashing guide.
    3. updates very late for an android one device.
    4. beat the nokia 3.1 plus  by nokia's own 5.1 plus and nokia 6.1 plus in terms of updates mostly.
    locked bootloader have its own advantages but i cant afford to go to service center for minor software problems due to the distance. 

my phone have august 2019 update and from today morning it shows in RED colored mark. that means your device have no latest update.

i am not purchased other brands phone. I purchased nokia 3.1 plus from official store offline.

customer support on chat told me about factory reset, and waiting. i am waiting from 2 months and continues.

your device getting update so you worship nokia blindly. but i am believe on the performance of the brand from now and really i dont need to show anyone that nokia is good or bad. 

the only matter is why nokia ignore the unpopular devices and give full support to the popular devices like nokia 5.1 plus and nokia 6.1 plus. android one device should be updated regularly. 

if your feelings about nokia hurts then sorry bro! but i cant take it back that this brand is pathetic for me because nokia broke my trust and nokia is like other brands who take money and give you false believe.